Chapter 53

Your pov

"What was that for Camilo!?" I yelled while entering the same room he was in. "Oh!? I'm sorry for not wanting you to be around the guy that used to give you drugs!" I rolled my eyes, and he made a loud sound for me to hear. "It's not like that. He just showed up because he's visiting in town" "Does he even have family here?" I started to think, and I slumped back in my chair. "...No" he moves his hands in a motion proving his point. "Exactly my point! He's not here for family or anything. He's here for you" I go to say something until I hear a voice. "Mami...Papi?" I look down, and I see Andrés. "Yes, sweet boy?" I say squatting down."Why are you and papá always fighting now?" I looked over and I saw Camilo stressing out. "Baby, we're not, okay?" "But-" Camilo cuts him off. "Just go to your room Andrés.." he says quietly.  "But I don't want to" "Just go Dammit!" tears formed in his eyes as he ran upstairs. "Was that necessary!?" I yelled at him. "...Fuck" he whispered " Fuck indeed! Now go apologize to him" "But he needs to learn to stop being nosey-" I got tired of hearing such bullshit. "Camilo! It's not his fault. He turned 5! He got a dumbass gift where he can read minds. So, it's not his fault. Now go!" after I yelled at him, he went upstairs, and started apologizing. "Son of a bitch" I whispered to myself. 

Narrator

Later on, that day was quiet, you and Camilo avoiding each other, and you playing dress up, and zombies with the kids. Soon bedtime rolled around, and while you were in the twins' bedroom, Val asked you a question. 

Your pov

"Mom, are you and dad okay?" she asked. I didn't answer, I just looked down and placed a kiss on her forehead. "You're too young to be worrying about that, okay" she nodded her head and I move over to Andrés' bed. "Hey, you know your dad didn't mean to yell at you like that right?" he shook his head and I frowned. "He was upset because of me, but that still doesn't give him the right. Anyways you two go to sleep soon, I love you good night" I slightly smiled as I exited the room. 

"Camilo," I say sitting down on the bed. "What?" he said annoyed. "We need to stop arguing in front of the kids." I quietly say. "I know." he laid back and looked at you. "Please...For the sake of my sanity and the kids, stay away from him." "Okay." I quickly say and he sits up. "I'm asking nice- Wait what?" "I said okay. I'm done arguing with you." I straddled him and cupped his cheeks and his hands rested on mine while we made eye contact. "Although the jealous type is hot on you." he playfully tosses me over his shoulder and I start giggling. "Where are you taking me?" I asked while trying to get out of his grip. "You'll find out." "This is kidnapping!" I laughed. "Well good thing you aren't a kid." he sits me down and I tried to run but he grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him, "Where do you think you're going." I looked into his eyes and fuck me. He had the same lustful look on his face just like he did on the night Toni was conceived. "No! stay away from me, you horny fuck." I said, trying to run again. "You did this the moment you straddled me." "I- What...All I did was sit on your lap." he shrugged his shoulders. "You said you liked the jealous me. Tell me something to make me jealous." he had a smirk plastered on his face and I sat there for a minute. "I'm your mom's favorite." his smirk faded away, and he rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Not like that Idiot! That ruins the mood." I get out of his grip, and I start running. I was wondering why he wasn't running after me until I feel the tiles move underneath me. "No, you're supposed to be on my side!" I yelled and it brings me back to Camilo. My back hit his front side causing me to stumble. I slowly turned around with a nervous smile on my face. "...Hi," I say and he smiled. "Hey." I'll be dead soon. Literally! My tombstone will read 'Here lies Y/n L/n. Loving Daughter, sister, mother, and wife. Died from being railed the shit out of.'

"Look Camilo we can discuss this over tea," I say slowly backing up. This was normal...Playing a long round of Cat and Mouse. "I'm not in the mood for tea," he says and I start slowly backing up on the stairs. "Well...What are you in the mood for?" "Hmm," he said tapping his chin and he looked at me. "You!" he started running after me and I ran up the stairs and the opposite way so we didn't go by the kid's rooms. I ran into his room and he followed me. "Back to point A." The tone in his voice sent shivers down my spine. He knows I'll give in soon. "Go ahead and give in," he said as he pulled me in. I went in for a kiss but stop midway. "...No!" "Alright, I give up,"  he said walking over to his bed and I ran after him. "What why?" I sat next to him. "Why? Why? Why? Why?" I asked over and over while poking his shoulder. "Look at me!" I begged. He looked at me with all seriousness. "Do you not just love me anymore?" he asked and my heart dropped. "What? No, I do love you!" I cupped his cheeks and start kissing all over his face and I felt a smile creep on his face. "And that my love," he says holding my wrist. "You lost." Fuck. He flipped me over on the bed and starts kissing me. I didn't fight it. Nor did I want to. It was normal for us, and I liked how much of a freak he was. "We don't have to-" "Shut up," I demanded bringing him back to my lips. He started untying my pajama pants and he slowly pulls them down. My breath sharpened when I felt his cold hands slip up my shirt and rubbed circles on my back.

"The things you do to me." he groaned. Oh trust me, I know buddy. he pulled his sweatpants down and kicked them to the side. I felt him unclasp my bra and he slowly pulls his off just leaving me with a shirt and panties on. "Fuck you..." I slowly let out as he started kissing my neck. "You will soon." I felt him smile. Freaky bastard.

He slowly pulled my shirt over my head, and he stared at my figure. "Cami," I say, snapping him out of it because he knows I'm self-conscious, so he tries not to do it too much. "Sorry." he softly kissed my lips and moved to my jawline. "To show Marcus or whatever the fuck his name is that you are mine." he pulled me closer to him, and I felt his hard member. "And only mine." he started to suck and nip at the skin on my neck and chest, leaving hickeys. He kissed all down to my V-line, and my breath hitched when he used his teeth to pull down my bottoms. "You freak." I couldn't see him, but I could tell he was smirking. He softly kisses my wet clit, causing me to gasp. "Says the one." he scoffed. He came back up and looked me in the eyes one last time. Oh yeah forgot to mention, sweatpants yeah the fucker didn't have anything on under.  He pumped himself a few times before sticking it in. I gripped his back from the sudden pain, breathing heavily. He noticed so he started slow. the pain slowly turned to pleasure and I basically gave my life away when I gave him the go ahead. His slow and long thrusts turned into short, rough, and fast ones. "Shit"  he hissed. "You're so fucking tight! My god." he groaned. He pushes himself in and out supporting himself with his hand on my stomach, and the other intertwined with my hands above my head. He bent down and started kissing all over my body. "This body right here." he pulled out and slammed himself into me knocking the breath out of my lungs. "Is all mine." he slammed into me over and over until he found my g-spot. "Right there." I nodded my head. He pulled out and left me clenching around nothing. "Words." he said sternly. "Yes. God yes, you cocky mother fuck-" he slammed into me again causing me to whimper. He enjoyed it. He enjoyed it all. Me being needy, touch starved, just me in all becoming a mess underneath him. He went at the same pace, same roughness, and hitting the same spot over and over. I soon felt a knot form in my stomach. "Cami-" "Not yet." he had that lustful look on his face again. "Camilo baby, please." I begged and he smirked. Kinky mother fucker. "God damn..." he breathed out. His grip got tighter on my hands, I could tell he was near. "Cami. I cant..Hold it any longer." I had tears escaping from my eyes as he kept going. "Cum with me." he went down kissing my neck and rubbing circles around my clit while his thrusts were getting sloppier. As soon as I felt his hot liquid fill me up, I came all over his member. He moved his way up to my mouth and started kissing me roughly. "Mmmm"  I moaned into the kiss and he pulled away and pulled out. (Trust and believed it would've been more detailed but my mind was literally blank but its okay anyone barely reads this anymore anyways so)

I moved to the top of the bed and he follows, slowly crawly towards me. "Still like the jealous side?" he asked and I nodded my head. "Really?" he said pulling me close to him. "Yeah, I do." I lay against his chest and he pulled the blanket over us. We fell asleep with our legs intertwined and my head resting against his chest. 

1740 words. Clarification Im 15 going on 16 I'm young yes but that's not the reason for the shitty smut part. but Y/n and Camilo are 18+ OKAY!