Chapter 13

Brought to you by meee the girl who has had 3 mental breakdowns today and lack of sleep.

I changed out of my clothes and I go check on mamá and tía, everyone was still crying and I felt bad I wish I could help somehow but I can't all I can do is be here for them.

*1 Week time skip*
It's been a week now since the funeral and everything has been chaotic. Mamá.... She's been cleaning non stop and also just look into through pictures of Abuelo. Tía she's been eating non stop... You see the other day she figured out she was pregnant so we can't let her stress out too much. Papá had to go back to work unfortunately... Javiers mamá is in the hospital she had a stroke so he had to go back. It was only me, Cristian, Tía, Sebastián and mamá. "What do you mean you're selling the house!?" I asked mamá and tía. "We thought over it really hard and decided it would be best" I shake my head in denial. "No because it'll be in the wrong hands-" a too familiar sound cuts me off. "I'll buy it" guess who...Sofía says. " Oh look it's Señora Perfecto Sofía" I said and she touches my arm. "Hey little sis-" I smack her hand off of me. "I think your about let's see here" I check an imaginary watch. "5 YEARS TOO LATE!" She rolls her eyes and looks at mamá. "I'll buy the house mamá" I looked at mamá and then at Sofía. "No mamá I'll buy the house" Sofía looks at me and laughs. "You're 18...How are you going to afford a house" I look down at the paper and see the price '$100,000."Didn't he leave the house to me... in the will?" Mamá check and nods her head and Sofís well She makes a pouty face and touches my face and I smack her hand away once again. "Aww but you'll still need a Job hermanita" I get angry with her real quick. "Oh my god! I am so sorry that your life is perfect, I'm so sorry that you have to make excuses to avoid seeing us, I'm sorry that you couldn't make it to your own Abuelos funeral, IM SORRY THAT YOU ARE EMBARRASSED OF US!!! But guess what!? No matter how successful I am I will always show this family my love and not leave it." She stands there just shocked. "Little sis... That-" I interrupted her. "I am not your sister!! a
And even Cristian can back me up on that..."

I push past her to get to my room and I lay down and scream in my pillow and tía knocks on the door and comes in. "Are you okay?" I shake my head no and she hugs me and I start crying. "Everyone loves sofía...to the point where the think I'm pointless because I'm not Catalina's and Rafaels eldest daughter." She brushes my cheek with her thumb. "It'll be okay... alright?" I nod my head and she walks out. Sometimes I want take that perfect perra punch her in the I swear she made so mad. I put my jacket on and shoes and I walk out to go to camilo's house and when I walk in he can tell something's wrong.

"Amor what's wrong" he says while hugging me."My fucking sister decided to show up out of nowhere and is trying to buy my Abuelos house. She doesn't even care about us nor him" I start messing with my fingers and he grabs my hands to stop me. "No no Amor... Don't do that and don't put yourself down.. your almost 19" I look at him surprised. 'He remembered my birthday??' I look at him and smile. "Yep tomorrow..." He hugs me. "You thought I would forget?' I nod my head yes and he whispers in my ear. "Never" It sent shivers down my spine and he starts kissing my neck then he stops because we hear. " Ew get a room" it was Isabela of course. "Come on Mi vida come up to my room so I can relieve so stress off of you" he picks me up bridal style and carries me to his room and he lays me on his bed and gets on top of me. "Only if you want to Amor." I nod my head yes and he tilts his head. "I need to hear words babygirl" he said in a cocky tone and I say "Yes...Yes I do" he smirks at me and kisses me softly at first then each second he gets more rough with the kiss. He starts kissing my neck for sure leaving hickeys and he was about to take my shirt off someone knocks on the door. "Camilo the door-" he smiles at me and kisses my lips. "Don't worry about Amor they'll go away." He starts kissing my neck again and he hears the door bust open and he falls off the bed. "Isabela?! Privacy!" Isabela rolls her eyes. "Do this at her house and also her brother said that Señora Catalina wanted her to come home" she walks out and he walks you to his door. "I'm sorry Mi Amor. Do you want me to walk you home?" I nod my head and me and him stat walking towards the house talking shit about sofía and making funny jokes making each other laugh.

Once we get to my front door he kisses the top of my head. "I love you so much Amor...Don't forget that and I would cover your neck up Mi vida" I nudge him and he smiles. "I love you too Camilo" I walk inside and see Sofía still sitting there. "What wanted me here so you can brag about the house being yours."
She sighs and looks at me. "I get why you hate me Hermanita but mom said that someone needs to take care of the house and since I'm barely around and your going to be 19 tomorrow... You deserve the house" I look at Mamá and she nods her head. "We'll miss you dearly but promise we either see you or you see on holidays and other stuff." She said on the verge of tears. "I promise Mamá" I hug her and she starts crying on my shoulder and sofía pulls my jacket down. "Are you sure she's responsible?" She said as I smacked her hand once again. "She's an adult Sofía.. leave her alone" I look at sofía. "God are you always trying to ruin my life?" She shakes her head no. "Then leave...I don't even know why you're here.. you never cared about us" mamá grabs my shoulder. "Y/n sweety that's enough" I look at her and then back at sofía. "Leave." Was the last thing I said to her before she walked out.

1159 words!!
Still feeling down and now I have a migraine but I'll still post because I don't care about myself one bit so I hoped you enjoyed!!!:)