Chapter 42

Your pov
~~~~~~~~~~~
      ~~~~~~~~
I was sitting at the table and Joaquin comes up to me. "So your Y/n?" I nod my head and slightly smile. "So you don't have a gift?" "Uh no my dad isn't Bruno.. My mom had me with the dude that she-" my phone starts ringing and I put my finger up. "Hold on one second please." He smiles and nods his head. "Of course" He walks away and I walk to a secluded area.

"Yeah Mama?" I say.

"Mija is Cristian around?" She asked and I look around to see if he was anywhere to be seen.

"Uh no Ma, but what's wrong?" I asked her and she sighs.

"Look sweetie...There's something that has happened-" I cut her off and I hear her let a deep breath out.

"Are you okay!? Is Papa okay!? What about Miguel?" I asked.

"Mija! Everything is fine it's just that...Me and your father are separating because we've been arguing more then we ever had" She says and my face burns up.

"Ma...If this is because of me having kids at such a young age or something to do with Bruno I'm so sor-" She interrupts me.

"Look I'm the one that decided this..does Papá's house have room for one more?" She asked and I smiled.

"Of course Ma...I barley stay there anyways but of course Mamá you can stay" I ensure her.

"Thank you Mija..I'll be there in a few days I love you."

"I love you too Mami" I say then I hang up.

"Is everything okay?" I hear Joaquins voice and I nod my head. "Uh yeah..My parents just got divorced so.." He comes up to me and he hugs me and I hesitate but I hug him back and when I open my eyes I see Camilo standing there in disbelief. "Seriously.." I break the hug from him. "Is everything okay?" I nod my head. "Yeah I just have to go fix something" I run off and I catch up to Camilo and I grab his shoulder. "Camilo what's wrong?" I asked him and he quickly turns around. "Don't touch me...I don't even wanna see you right now" I felt heartbroken by that but I caress his cheek. "Mi Amor..it's not like that he's my half brother." I say and he looks at me like I'm lying. "Cami I'm telling the truth he's Bruno's kid that he had with my mom at such a young age" I say to him and his face softens up. "How do I know you're not lying?" He asked and I kiss his lips softly. "Have you ever thought about me cheating on you or being with someone else?" He shakes his head no and he curly hair moves along with his head. "exactly baby so don't even think I would." He kisses me softly. "I'm sorry Mi Hermosa" "It's fine Camilo" I say to him and we continue on with our day. We give all three kids a bath, I fed Antoinette and the other kids and then I got them ready for bed.

I lay down on Camilo's bed and he gets on top of me. "So Amor what do you wanna do?" He says trying to put me in a mood. I pull him down closer to tease him. "I want to sleep" I say pushing him off. "Rude" I hear him say as I get comfortable. "Camilo you're like the horniest person I've ever met." He gets beside me and caresses my body and he buries his head in the crook of my neck and I feel his soft lips on my skin. "Only for you Mi vida" He says. "You're taking the kids to school in the morning." He nods his head. "as long as I get something in return." "I'll make you waffles." I feel him smile and he stops. "Ill take that." I smile and he cuddles me. "Goodnight love" He says kissing my cheek. "Goodnight baby" I say and then I quickly fall asleep.

I get woken up in the middle of the night by Toni crying. I go to get up but Camilo stops me. "I have it Amor lay back down and go back to sleep" He gets up and he puts his shirt on and he leaves the room and I fall back asleep. I wake up at 10:00 am and I start panicking because I thought I over slept and I let the kids miss school. "Shit-" I go to get up but Camilo pulls me back down. "It's alright I already got her to school." He says in his sleepy voice. "Her!? You didn't take Andrés?" I asked him and he shakes his head. "I was up with him all night because he was getting sick" He tells me. "Does he have a fever? Does he need anything? Is he staying hydrated?" Camilo let's out a soft chuckle. "Mi vida he's fine I promise okay. Now lay back down and sleep with me." He says. "I thought you wanted waffles?" I asked him and he shakes his head and he pulls me closer. "Mm I want you Mami" I look at him. "Never do that again" I say. "Yes Ma'am" He quickly says. I get up and I put my clothes on. "Really!???" Camilo complains. "Mhm I'ma go make breakfast and feed Toni" I walk out of the room and I go to the kitchen and I start cooking breakfast and when it's finished I call everyone down. "Joaquin breakfast is ready!" There was no reply and Camilo walks down the stairs with Toni. "I'll be right back im going to go wake Joaquin up." I go upstairs and I knock on his door. "Joaquin breakfast is ready-..." I say opening the door and what I saw had me terrified out of my skin. I look around and it's just pictures... Of me around his room like me changing or getting in the shower or pool. I go to quickly turn around and I bump into the one and only Joaquin.

1023 words.
I'm actually in the mood for writing like omgggg and also what are your thoughts about this chapter is good, bad, terrible, amazing let me know.
I decided to make Joaquin a little bit of a creep but we'll figure more about him in chapter 43 I believe but yup I hope you had a good day,night, morning which ever and let me how your feeling rn I'm feeling a little eh but I'm fine.

I love you all and remember you matter and people love you, I love you