Chapter 43

"Looking for something?" He asked me and I quickly nod my head. "Yep I was looking for you but look I found you let's go eat breakfast-" I go to walk out of his room but he pushes me back in. "Look Y/n this isn't what it looks like" I look at him confused. "Why did your accent change?" He looks at me. "God you really are stupid aren't you? Baby it's me..Robbie" Me mouth drops open. "Mhm so you do remember me?" "Why would you pretend to be Bruno's kid?" I said walking around a table and he was doing the same trying to get to me. "I heard the conversations I asked your mom because she was the last one to see him so she nee what he looked like and I took in his looks" I go to run to the door and open it but it was locked on the bottom and top where I couldn't reach because I'm like 5'3. He grabs my shoulder and he throws me back and I land on the floor hitting my head on a sharp corner. I grunt in pain and I feel blood dripping down. "There's not escaping me now" tears start to form and flow down my cheeks as I scream out for help. "No one can get to you" I struggle getting up but once I do He just throws me up against the wall. "You were always stupid you know.. God you-.. your just such a little whore you know that" He says to me. "shut up" I say weakly and through my cries. "All you did was whore around with the whole school!" He says slapping me in the face. "SHUT UP!" I hear someone run up the stairs and I screamed for help. He rips my shirt off and he puts a knife up to my lips and tells me to "Shh" He goes to kiss me and the door gets kicked in and I slowly fall to the floor. "Dad-" Bruno punches him in the face. "Ow what the hell dad!?" He says wiping blood from his nose. "That's the thing" "Bruno" Shapeshifts into his normal self. "I'm not your dad bitch" Camilo says punching him in the face again and he rushes over go me and I hug him tightly. "Are you okay Baby?" He says and I hear the worry in his voice I shake my head no and he picks me up and takes me to his room and when we get in there he puts me on his bed and he sees blood on his hands. "Baby your bleeding" I cried more as I nodded. I see Camilo clench his fist and his jaw through my blurry vision. "I'll be right back" He goes out of the room and I cover up and I cry and cry.

Camilo's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
               ~~~~~~
I go into "Joaquin's" room and he was still laying there. I slap him bacawake. "Good morning asshole" I grab him up by the shirt and I punch him in the face one more time. "You think you can touch my girl and call her whatever you please. He has the audacity to nod his head and spit in my face, I move him closer to the window and right below it was a pound filled with hungry crocodiles. "I knew I wouldn't like you the first time I heard your voice and you think you can come in her and mess with my family? Toy with my Tíos feelings?" He nods his head once again and I tighten my grip up on his shirt. "You're sick you know that" I put my hands around his neck choking him whiling pushing him to the window. "You mess with the wrong girl" I push him through the window and he falls into the pond and the three crocodiles start attacking him. I rush back to my room and I see Y/n drifting slowly asleep. "No Baby don't go to sleep stay with me. Tia!!" I yelled. "Tia!" I yelled impatiently. "What Cami-" She sees Y/n. "Ill be back as quick as I can." She runs off to get food and I struggle keeping her awake. "Baby look stay awake for me please and after this I'll let you sleep for however long you desire Hermosa just please...Don't leave me I can't do this alone" I say as I start crying. Tia comes in with food and she hands it to me. "Try to get her to eat I'll keep Andrés downstairs." I put the food Infront of her mouth. "C'mon baby eat for me please... I can't do this whole parenting thing alone just take a little bite that's all you need." She takes a small of it and when she swallows it I can tell she's getting stronger.

A couple minutes go by and the cut on her head was healed and she was up but she was still shaken up from what happened. "baby I'm so so sorry I wasn't there for you when I should have." I say to her tucking a loose piece of hair behind her ear. "it's fine..he's gone that's all that matters" She says and I hug her tightly. "How's Bruno?" She asked pulling away. "He's taking it kinda well but it's still rough on him he thought he got his son back when all he got was a pervert stalking my beautiful wife" I kiss her cheek and she smiles. "I love you" "I love you too Hermosa"  I say to her while cuddling her. I look at my phone and it's 12:30 it was time to go pick up Valentína. "Baby I have to go pick up Tína, do you want me to take the others?" She shakes her head no but I take them anyways to give her some time to rest.

989 words.
Sorry this one is short but I hope you enjoyed it :)))
I love you all and like always have a good day, night, morning or what ever time it is for you. If you were sleeping well I hope you had sweet dreams, if you were at school well I hope you had a good day at school.

Thank you for all the support i honestly love you guys sooo much <3

Sansru