Chapter 6

His mom comes up to me "Hi im Pepa" she smiles and holds her hand out indicating me to shake her hand. "Hola señora-" she cuts me off "No querida just call me Pepa" She tells me and i smile. "Okay then Pepa...im Y/n L/n" She looks at me. "Oh you're Catalina's kid right?" I nod my head. "Yeah i am..Do you know my mom? I told her then i just stand there not knowing what to do. "Uh i see you've met my son Camilo" I nod my head yes then i see my brother talking to a girl that's way to pretty for him to score. "That's my daughter Dolores." Señora Pepa says to me and i smile. "She's very pretty" i say and Señora Pepa nods while smiling and i look to my left to see Camilo, His tall but lean figure was walking over towards us. "There mamá all the guest were greeted..Now can i talk to her?" He asked and i wanted to know why he wants to talk to me so bad 'But im not complaining' Pepa smiles at us like we were dating or something. "Of course you can mijo" She kisses his cheek and he wipes it away. "Mamá" he complained while he hid his bright red face from embarrassment in his Ruana. She walks away and i guess going to her husband.

"So what's your name again?" He asked in his cocky tone 'Does he do this to impress me or something?' But i decided to get cocky with him back "Its Y/n..Y/n L/n though my last name is none of your business" I tell him with a cocky tone 'Worst mistake ever.' He walks closer to me and i keep backing up until my back hits the wall and from there i had nowhere to go. He puts both of his hands on the wall behind my head with each one next to my head.

"Don't even try to play that cocky game with me" He whispers it in my ear and my breath hitches and he lets out a soft chuckle "Speechless" he says, I shake my head no and he whispers in my ear again but this time i laugh a little but because his beautiful curly hair was tickling my face. "I think we all know you're speechless amor." His breath against my neck sends shivers down my spine. "Camilo stop with the tough act, everyone knows you're like a bag of marshmallows" This one girl says. "Isa!" He yells at her, I guess she's a cousin or sister, I think cousin though.
He looks at me. " Bag of marshmallows?" I asked then he gave me a 'Are you serious' look. I shrugged my shoulders "What?" I asked, Then he smiled and kissed my cheek. "I'll be right back Amor" He says in a gentle tone this time. He walks away and i gently touch the spot he kissed and i blushed and smiled then my brother runs up to me.

"Y/n!" He yells, i cant tell if somethings wrong or he's excited. "What Cristian?" He starts breathing heavily 'Yep he's excited'. "I was talking to Dolores and I think I like her, I just Don't know if she likes me back!" He says very fast so the only part i got was 'Dolores'. I look at him then i grab his shoulders. "Slow down hermano..Now repeat everything you just said" He nods his head and takes a deep breath. "Okay, I said i was talking to Dolores and she's very sweet, kind, and funny and I think I like her im just scared she wont like me back" He said in a more calmer voice and i look at him and write on a napkin 'When Antonio goes to open his door hold her hand and wrap your arm around her' I hand it to him and he nods his head after reading it. "You got this so shoot your shot" I excitedly tell him and he nods his head. "Shoot my shot" I can tell his adrenaline was pumping. "Go what are waiting for!?" I push him and I smile, I watch where he goes and he's getting nervous and he looks back at me, I raise my eyebrows telling him to do it. Meanwhile i felt someone grab my shoulders, I quickly turn around to hit them.

"Hey it's just me amor" Camilo says, I relax my balled up fist and he takes my hands. "No one in this town will ever mess with you" I smile then i wondered where he went. "Where did you go?" I ask him, i don't know why because it was none of my business. He looks down at me, There's not much of a height difference but he still has to look down. "To sneak an arepa, Why? Missed me? He asked and his cocky tone came back. "Why would I miss a bag of marshmallows?" I asked, He smirks and goes to say something but was interrupted by Abeula Alma "Ladies and gentlemen, The ceremony is starting" I get with my family, Camilo is with his and i look over and see Cristian doing exactly like i told him. The flower curtains were pulled back and there stood little Antonio, looking so nervous. Two lights were shined on him and the floor changed. He just stands there, I feel bad for him, Then he holds his hand out and looks to his left, I see him mouth something and Mirabel comes from the side and takes his hand.

They start walking, Antonio doesn't look so nervous anymore but Mirabel does. They make it to the stairs, and I give them a thumbs up, Antonio smiles. They go up the stairs and when they reach the top, he let's go of Mirabel and slowly walks to Abuela Alma. He touches the candle and promises to do good with his gift and to help the family and town. He hesitates to open his door but when he touches the door knob a big bright light filled the house. The whole family looked relieved and a tucan flies and lands on Antonio's arm. He talks to it and then animals came in and i smiled and laughed.

I see his family cheer for him and he opens his door and everyone goes rushing in and a jaguar runs in and everyone clears the way for it, It flips Antonio on its back and starts to take him around his room. His cute little laughs filled the room. I walk up to Camilo and i put my hand on his shoulder, He looks and smiled at me. Then we all continued to cheer for Antonio.

*Skip to the actual party part*
A song comes on and i was eating an arepa and i smile as i see my brother dancing with Dolores. I see a familiar hand infront if me, I look up and see Camilo "May i have this dance Hermosa?" He asked and i smiled.

1189 words
Sorry it took so long i had major writers block but i hoped you enjoyed love you all
Next part will be out soon