Chapter 21

I was almost asleep until Camilo moved a little. "Oh I'm sorry Amor" He says as I sit up. "No its fine I'll be back I'm going to go get some milk." I kiss his cheek and I get up and walk to the kitchen. "So how was your shower?" Cristian asked me and I turn around and look at him. "Uh it was good a hot shower really cleared my mind" He stares at me and it creeps me out only because I hate being stared at. "Did the shower or Camilo?" I give him a death stare and he smiles and laughs. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry but I found the Jail Sofía is in" I open the fridge and and I grabbed the milk. "I'm sorry Cristian but I honestly don't care" I start pouring the milk and then when it's half a glass I put the lid back on and put it up. "No we can bail her out!" I quickly turn around. "Are you out of your mind!?" He comes over and he grabs my shoulders. "No we can bail her out, force her to write a suicide note and kill her...making it look like a suicide" What he said absolutely shocked me and I push him away from me. "That'll make us as bad as her I'm not killing sofía." I go to walk away but he grabs my arm. "Do you want to avenge Abuelo or not?" I do...but I don't want to kill her only because that might make mamá and papá more upset. "Cristian you are fucking crazy I'm not Killing Sofía" He has a crazy smile on his face and I just try to walk away but he grabs my arm again. "Cristian let me go" He shakes his head and tightens grip. "Your going to help me." I shake my head no and he slowly let's go and looks up a little bit and turn around to see Abuelo. "Cristian I know it's rough right now but it'll get better" Cristian shakes his head first. "You're not real...YOURE NOT REAL!" he yells and it makes me flinch but Abuelo...well Camilo touches Cristians arm. "If I wasnt real I wouldn't be able to touch you, Now I need you to take care of your sister and your mamá and tía even if they are in America promise you'll do that-" He looks at me and I mouth Cristians nickname he used to call him. "Cristian the great warrior." Cristian nods his head and smiles. "You haven't called me that in years." He tells him and Camilo ruffles Cristians hair. "Now I have to go now but remember to take care of your family...Now close your eyes" Cristian closes his eyes and Camilo walks to my room.

I had tears In my eyes from it and Cristian starts crying and I walk over to him and comfort him but wiping his tears away and fixing him a glass of milk. "Thank you hermana...I guess it was all the stress from finding out about Dolores being pregnant and sofía killing Abuelo I must've just-" i shush him because well he didn't need to explain his blackouts I'm just thankful that Camilo was there to help. "I understand Cristian now take your anger out on your friends over Call of Duty. He smiles and he sips his milk and he gets on the game and I walk back to my room with my milk. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He asked while checking me for bruises. "No he didn't but thank you for helping him" He plants a kiss on my forehead. "I just didn't want to see you get hurt." I take a sip of my milk and he smiles and starts laughing. "What!?" I asked because I wanted to know what was so damn funny. "Nothing Amor you just have a little" He says catching his breath. "Something right here" he uses his thumb to wipe my upper lip. "You had a milk mustache" He smiles and I put my milk on the night stand and I lay on my bed with my arms out. "What Amor?" He says. "I want cuddles" I say and he climbs on top of me and buries his head in my chest and wrapping his arms around my waist and I rest one arm on his back and I play with his hair with my free hand. "I love you Camilo" He moves his head around to get comfortable and squeezes me tighter. "I love you too Mi amor" He says sleepily and a few minutes later I hear soft snores from him and I smile but I have to use the bathroom bad but I didn't want to wake him so I just held it and slowly drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I feel my phone buzzing and when I look at it, it says 'Inmate Call' I knew exactly who this could be so I answered it.

"Hello?" I say while yawning and Camilo stirs around a little.

"Well if it isn't old Nancy Drew, Hi little sis how are you hanging after you finally figured out it was me?" Sofía said, The sound of her voice just made me want to rip my hair out.

"I'm fine for right now, but you hurt Cristian and Mamá and Tía bad...Why would you hurt Abuelo!" I whispered yelled.

Because that house you are living in is supposed to be mine....IM SUPPOSED TO BE HIS FAVORITE" She yelled and I yawned again. "You're not getting away with this Y/n once I get out your next-" I interrupt the little princess.

"That sounds like a Threat Sofía...you know all calls are recorded right? So not only do I have video of you doing it but I have verbal proof and you just threaten me saying I'll be next but you'll be in jail for first degree Perra" I hang up the phone and I pinch the bridge of my nose and I feel Camilo's grip get tighter around my waist and he starts rubbing my stomach. "We'll get to the bottom of it Amor I promise" He says and I looked confused."Did I wake you!?" He smiles and kisses me when he sits up. "No no Amor it was your phone it's fine." I sit up and I tackle him with a hug and I kiss all over his face and his hands are placed on my hips. "Amor I'm taking you somewhere today, so be ready within 2 hours." He said and he gets up and goes to the bathroom.

1119 Words.
Sorry if this is sloppy I'm tired and I'm seeing doubled so I apologize and yeah I think the spelling errors are fixed but if they're not ignore them I love you all and stay safe and healthy. Mentally and physically!!