It's Over: JR (GOT7) FanFic

You were texting on your phone while the light was still red to emerge into the freeway. You put your phone down and waied. Your phone beeped again and you grabbed it. It was your boyfriend JR.

-Hey where are you? (JR)

-Driving. You? (You)

-Same... See you at the house ;) (JR)

        You looked in time to see the light turn green. You accelerated forward and entered the freeway. You were driving the speed limit when you felt the bumper  your car get hit your head jerking forawrd. You looked in the rear mirror and saw the other car kissing the back of your car.

"What the fuck?" you asked.

        A girl came knocking on your window to see if you were okay. you nodded your head.

"Are you okay?" you asked.

        She nodded and she called her boyfriend.

"My boyfriend will come and help us. Oppa!" she shouted.

        You got out the car still facing your back to the couple.

"Are you okay?" the guy asked in a worried voice "I fell asleep at the wheel while trying to take my girlfriend home"

        you turned around and saw that the guy standing before you was none other than your boyfriend JR. You looked confused.

"Are you okay?" the girl asked.

        You stumbled backwards falling over nothing.

"YAH! Are you okay?" the girl came and came up and helped you.

        JR, on the other hand, was just standing there having the same expression as you. The girl followed your sight and looked at JR.

"Do you know him?" she asked.

"Yeah" you said "He's my..."

"Friend!" JR cutted you off.

        The girl looked at you two and shrugged it off. your eyes teared up.

"Friends?" you said ending with a question.

At Home:

        The door opened and closed. You closed you suitcase and turned around to see JR with a bouquet of flowers. You rolled your eyes and walked passed him with your suitcase. your suitcase was stopped and you turned around. He smiled and offered you the flowers. You took the flowers, stared at it, and began hitting him with it.

"Owwww!' you screamed in pain.

        You threw your flower onto the ground, stomped on it, and began walking to the door.

"____________! Wait." Jr called.

        you grabbed hte door knob, turned it,a dn walked out. You called a taxi while you were in the elevator and during the time when JR rushed to the elevator to see the doors close on his face. The door opened and JR came into he elevator. He blocked the way for you. So you kicked his balls. He crunched over in pain.

"Looks like you can't have kids with your bitch," you said and walked out leaving him alone in the elevator.

        You walked out the door to find that there was no taxi. So you waited. JR came out bursting through the doors and and limped his way towards you. He smiled and tried to kiss you. Your palm met his face with such force that he fell to the ground, his knee scraped.

"______________... Look I'm bleeding." he said.

        Before he pissed you off, you had a weakness for when he would bled, you would become his own nurse and make hm feel better. But I guess you didn't have it this time.

"I don't give a fuck" you said.

"But I'm bleeding," he said.

"I still don't give a fuck... Motha fucka" you said.

        He got up and back hugged you.

"I'm sorry Jane" he said.

"My name sn't Jane!" you said and threw your head back hitting his nose.

        He fell back and you stood there. You looked at him with so much hate.

"It's over JR" you said and got into the cab that approached you and left him sitting there.

K-pop Fanficsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें