I Feel GREAT! : Jimin (BTS) Fanfic

As we all know that BULLYING isn't okay. It's harsh! So enjoy...

You were walking to your locker. You opened it and all your books fell out. You hurried to pick it all up and shoved them in your locker. You gently put them back in a organized style and picked up everything else that was on the floor. You picked up the last thing that was on the floor and then all of your stuff came flying out again, landing on the floor. You heard laughter and looked up. It was Jimin and his fellow crew. They were known as BTS. They have been picking on you ever since freshmen year. You don't know, they just did.

"Oops. Did you just finish picking those up?" Jimin said smiling "I'm sorry"

You go up from kneeling and grabbed his collar, shoving him to the locker.

"Hey knock it off!" a voice boomed.

You turned to see who that voice belonged to and you let go of his collar.

"Miss. Can you come to my office." the principal said to you.

"Feisty little kitty," Jimin whispered.

You walked in the principal's office and sat down across from him. He sighed in stress.

"This is the seventh time you did this... This week!" he shouted.

"He keeps picking on me!" you shouted back.

"Excuse me miss! Do not raise our tone to me young lady!" he shouted.

"Or else what?" you shouted.

"This is a fair warning," he warned and told you to get out.

You were walking to class. You entered the class and went to your seat, which was right by Jimin. You pulled your seat out and was about to sit down when you felt your ass hit the floor and your eyes landing on the ceilings. You got up and grabbed your chair and sat down.

"Atta girl. Keep calm." you said and continued to talk to yourself.

"You guys! ______________ is talking to herself. What a wierdo!" Jimin said and made everybody laugh.

You glared him and went out crying. You didn't know what to do. You went to the rooftop that was strictly prohibited for everybody, and began crying there. You heard the door open and you turned around.

"Why are you crying?" she said.

"This asshole keeps bullying me," you said.

"Who?" he asked.

"Jimin," you answered.

"What are you gonna do?" she asked.

"I don't know," you said.

"You should get him back," she said.

"How?" you asked

"With your anger." she said calmly.

"How do you do it? You know... Be so mean?" you asked.

"I was bullied... I couldn't take it any longer and than... BOOM. I exploded and everybody didn't want to mess with me." she said.

"Oh. I am so sorry. I'm ____________" you said.

"Hyorin" she said "You should get him back... I can make you get excused"

"What how?" you asked surprised.

"I have my ways. Why do you want to know?" she asked.

You just shrugged your shoulders and tilted your head.

"My dad is the principal..." she said.

"What?" you shouted.

"Mmhmm,"  she said.

"Thanks for the advise" you said "I'll take it"

Next Day:

You walked down the hall and went to your class. You sat down as the bell rang and everybody coming in. You went to go get a drink of water and then came back to find Jimin sitting in his seat. You pulled out and as you were about to sit down, your ass was on the floor again, and everybody started laughing. You looked at the person that tried getting your attention and saw Hyorin. She nodded and you smirked. You got up and raised the chair over your head and smashed it on Jimin's head.

"What the...?" he said as realized that he was hit by a chair.

He looked at you surprised. You grabbed him by the collar and threw him to the floor. He was shocked as he was still trying to realize the reality. You stood above him and socked him. He grunted and his friends tried grabbing you with so much force.

"Putting hands on a girl?" you heard a familiar voice and saw Hyorin.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asked "You're just a little piece of shit!"

"I may be a piece of shit... But this little piece of shit can fuck you up big time" Hyorin said as she began choking Jungkook.

"J-Jin" Jungkook wheezed.

"Sorry. Can't help you there. I know I'll lose against my cousin" he said.

Hyorin threw Jungkook on the floor.

"If ya touch her or talk about her. Ya will be my next target!" she said and walked out.

You continued to sock Jimin in the face as his head kepts on jerking to side.

"ENOUGH!" the teacher's voice boomed "Go to the principal's office!"

You stood up with Jimin's head still in your grasp and threw it to the near by desk and left.

You walked in and sat down.

"I told you this yesterday!" the principal yelled.

"Yea I know..." you said.

"Now I have to suspend you!" he said.

"No you don't" Hyorin's voice said behind you.

"Excuse you miss!" the principal said.

"You suspend her or even expel her, and my mother's and yes YOUR WIFE'S will not be a sponsor for this school!" Hyorin said and with that you were excused.

"I FEEL GREAT!" you shouted at Hyorin.

"I know!" she said and smiled and you guys walked away from the school.

CHOISONGHAMNIDA! THIS IS NOT MY STRONGEST ONE!