Package of Male: JB (GOT7) Fanfic

"Shit," you said to yourself.

        You got up and decided to go tell your boyfriend, who was at practice.

AT JYP ENTERTAINMENT:

        You walked in and signed in. You smiled at the security guard and he pointed.

"Usual spot" you laughed.

"As always," he giggled and with that you left.

        You waked to the elevator and waited. The door opened and went to the third floor. You got out and  walke to the door that led to the dance room. You approached it but slowed your pace. You reached for the door and stood there, grasping onto the door knob. 

"You can do it girl, just tell him right there and then," you encouraged yourself and with that, you opened the door and walked in.

        You found the boys scattered over the floor exhausted, breathing hard. You looked around. And then Jackson stood up.

"YAH! How dare you come here with no food?" he tried to say without laughing.

"Shut up fat ass!" you you laughed.

        There was an awkward silence and then you noticed that JB was not there.

"Where's JB?" you asked.

"Molla," Yugyeom answered.

"He didn't even come to practice," Youngjae said.

"Which is strange because he would always be the first one here." BamBam said.

        The door knob rattlede and everyboy got quiet and looked. The door flew open and there  JB stormed in. You put on the best smile you could, LORD knows how nervous you were. He glanced at you and brushed past at you without saying anything.

"Um, hello to you too?" you said.

"Why are you here?" his voice sounding like he was yelling.

"Well, I have something to tell you," you answered.

"Well too late now, because I was already informed about IT!" he said sharply.

        IT! That word stabbed you in the stomach making it hard for you to breathe. You stepped back about to fall. You did not tell nobody about it. Tears formed in your eyes.

"You do?" you asked.

"Of course I do," he said.

"Oh... ummm... okay... I'm going to go," you said and rushed to the door.

"Wait," his voice stopped you.

        You turned to face him. You couldn't even see him because your tears were steaming down.

"Why are you crying?" he said in a harsh voice.

"You already know!" you shouted.

"Why don't I just hear it from you," he said.

"Because you already know," your voice raising in rage.

"Just say it," he said.

"NO! You already know about i-it." you said stuttering on the word it because you knew it would hurt you.

"You make thing so complicated, just say it!" he yelled, his veins popping out.

"For what!"

"FOR GOD"S SAKE JUST..."

"I'M PREGNANT!" you yelled your breathing was loud.

"Mwo"?" he asked, his voice sounding calmer.

"I'm pregnant. You know when a woman has to carry a freaking human being in the body for a whole nine months and then they end up pushing them out as their child. You know how life is made." you said while taunting him.

        He rushed to you. Moving hs eyes from left to right to try and find the right words. Everybody still quiet and shocked from your knews.

"You said you're what?" he said in shock.

"I'm pregnant!" you said still angry.

"Now we know what you be doing when you're requesting time off," JR said making everybody laugh.

        He held you in a cuddle position. Resting his head on your shoulder. Youturned around and smiled, pecked him on hos head.

"Should we go shop for the baby?" Mark suggested.

"Ummmmm... Babies" you said.

Everybody was lost. They looked at you with the same expression, their eye brows scrunched together as if they were thinking hard. You put up your hand let two fingers remain up. Everybody's eyes got wide as saucers.

"TWINS?" they all shouted in sync.

        You nodded your head and smiled. JB bent down on his knees and smiled.

"Hey boys..." he started.

"Boy and girl," you interrupted.

"Hey kids... It's your dad speaking. Just want to tell you both that when you guys come out here, I'll be the one spoiling you. Please let your mom rest an don't give her so much pain. Let's grow up together as a family yeah?" he ended and with that he smiled and kissed your stomach.

"How far are you noona?" BamBam asked.

"Six months," you replied and with that you guys went to go shop for babies supplies.