They Love Me Cuz I'm Cold: Dara (2NE1) Fanfic

You are Dara...

It was you and your boyfriend's fourth year anniversary. You guys dated freshman year up until senior year. However, you don't know what happened your sophmore year. You were always... Bullied? Is that the right term to use? Bullied OR you weren't LOVED RIGHT. He would pick on you with his twelve friends.

"How are they going to make a song called 'Love Me Right', when my boyfriend can't do shit. He doesn't even love me!" you yelled at your friends.

"Calm down," Minzy asked.

"Calm down?! CALM DOWN! I HAVE BEEN CALM FOR QUITE SOME TIME!" Dara yelled.

"YAH! Dara. Be quiet!" Bom shouted.

"So what are you going to do?" Minzy asked.

"Nan molla" Dara pouted.

"You know, you have been soft and warm ever since, you went out with Chanyeol." CL smirked.

"Where is this going?" Dara asked listening intently.

"Become your old self and be cold!" CL said.

"They love me cuz I'm hot!" Bom shouted.

"They love me cuz I'm cold!" you shouted.

"They love me cus I'm real!" Minzy shouted.

"They love me cuz I kill!" CL shouted and you guys all clapped.

"Okay, i'll even break up with him." you said and fist pumped the air.

Your phone vibrated signalling that you had a text. You looked at the text and saw a text from Chanyeol.

C: Hey babe. You wana go out?

D: Ani! Kojo!

C: EH? What happened?

You went to the bathroom and then decided to go with him.

D: Mianhae oppa!

        -> Yes I know, that Dara is older than Chanyeol... Let's just assume that he begged her to call him oppa. Okay? Deal!

C: Sorry. Something came up. Fmaily Emergency. Maybe tomorrow.

D: Mianhae. Geurhae. Annyeong! Saranghae

C: Ne.

You decided to go out to have some fresh air. You were walking down the street and into a shopping center. You looked in a clothing store and saw Chanyeol. You walked in and was about to say hi. But some girl came asked if what she was wearing ok.

"Of course. Anything you wear makes you look super hot babe!" he said cheerfully.

"Eh?" you looked to him and cocked his head to the side "What just happened?"

You kept on staring and then he kissed her while she was sitting on his lap.

"Oh... ummm..." you said and walked out of the store and went straight to the dorm.

You were crying your eyes out as you walked in the dorm.

"YAH! Why are you crying?" Bom shouted.

"I-It's nothing" you said.

"Then you wouldn't be crying!" Bom shouted.

"It's about Chanyeol huh?" CL's voice shouted from the back of the house.

You were shcoked at the fact that she knew why you were crying. You stood there silently and Cl came out.

"Yup. I's about him. What he do? Cheat on you?" CL asked in a serious tone.