Cinderella Story: Sehun (EXO) Fanfic

You were the make-up stylist for EXO. However, every performances, you were assigned to Sehun. Each make-up session , you felt closer and closer to him.

Day of Performance:

You finished with the eye liner and stood back. He looked at you and smiled.

"Like it?" you asked.

        In response he nodded with a bright smile on. Knocks wer heard and the director came.

"EXO, you guys are on," he said and left.

        Everybody got up, did last minute touches and walked out to prepare. While they went to prepare for the performance, you went to go change your clothes.

- - -

You came out and saw that EXO was on the stage now.  You smiled to yourself. You wore your red one sleeve, knee length dress, your hair cascading down your right side, and pure red heels that would penetrate the floor with every step you took.

"♫ Jakku nareul jageukhajima ♪" you sang along with Sehun.

        You felt yourself smile as he did the E-X-O thing with his hand. You walked out to go to the restroom. A few minutes later, you were walking back to the styling room to go congratulate them but stopped.

"YAH! ________ makes me ugly!" the voice boomed.

"Really? I wish I had her as the make-up artist," D.O said.

"No you don't. She wouyld make you look hella ugly," Sehun's voice was heard.

        You stepped back a bit. Shocked at the fact that Sehun said that. You stood there not know what to do.

"She makes me look like a wierd person!" Sehun continued.

"No... She is the best out of all of our make-up artists." Suho admitted.

"Yeah. I agree with Suho," the voice said sounding like Chanyeol.

"Well I don't," Sehun said harshly and walked out.

        With that he walked out of the room. You saw him and walked towards him. He saw you and smiled but you walked past him and bumping shoulders with him.

"____________?" Sehun shouted.

        You continued walking as you heard footstpes approaching after you. You picked up your speed, practically running with your heels. Sehun continued calling your name, his voice becoming closer and closer. Your wrist was grasped and you were forced to turn around.

"________? Why are you crying? What happened?" he asked.

        With that you looked at him and slapped his face. His head turning to the side. You turned around and practically ran through the double door.

"YAH!  _________-shi" Sehun called after you "Wait!"

        Your tears fell freely now which made your vision blurry. You crossed the street almost getting hit by the passing cars.

"_________ WAIT!" you heard his footsteps and voice coming closer.

        You didn't look back. You kept on running. As you ran, one of your heels got stuck in hole which made you fall and the shoe came loose. You got up and continued with your one heel. Practically slowing down your pace because of your limp you walked to the park that he took you to when you all the other members left him at home. You sat at a bench and continued crying, the words stabbing you and your heart.

"________? Where are you?" Sehun's voice was heard.

        You sat there not knowing what to do. Before you got up top run away, Sehun came and stopped you.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

        You looked at him dead in the eye and said "You tell me,"

"I don't know," he said.

"Let me give you a hint," you started off "You're fucking ugly."

        With that you got up and tried to limp your way free and away from him. He got up and stepped in front of you.

"What do you want?" you asked sharply.

"Can I tell you something?" he asked.

"Fine, you have a couple of minutes," you said.

"I-I- I like you" he stuttered.

"Mwo?" you said confused.

"I like you... a lot" he said.

"That's not what I heard," you said and pushed him aside.

"Wait," he said grabbing your arm.

"What Sehun?" you said in a harsh voice.

"I'm sorry," he said as he pulled you into a hug.

"Get away from me," you said and pushed him away making him fall to the ground.

"B-but... I LOVE YOU __________-ah!" he said "Always have."

"Since when did you. You told the others that I should go commit suicide," you stated.

"Because they kept teasing me for the way I would look at you," he said and got up to you.

        He grabbed your hand and placed it on his chest. You raised your eyebrows as you felt his heart beat rapidly beating.

"You see how you make me feel?" he asked.

"Y-you love me?" you asked.

"Always have and always will," he said "Now will you be my little Cinderella and accept your heel.

        You smiled and nodded. He bent down and put the heel on your foot. It fit perfectly.

"See. It fits perfectly." he said as he got up and grabbed your hands.

        With that you guys walked along the pathway with your arm in the crook of his wishing that the clock would not strike midnight.