Girlfight: Jessi (LUCKY J) Fanfic

Note: The P.O.V. is Jessi.
You=Jessi (You are Jessi)

You were walking to the party that you and your friends were invited to. You knocked on the door and the door opened instantly. You were met with one of the popular guys, Kris. He motioned for you and your friends to go in. You guys past him and went where everybody was at.

"Jessi!" a male voice called your name.

You turned around and saw who it was.

"Kevin!" you screamed and ran to him to give him a hug.

"Girl, I heard that your bestie is here." he said teasingly referring to Tymee.

"Oh hell naw. I can't be here then." you said getting ready to leave.

"JESSI!" your crush's voice boomed through the room.

You turned around and saw Mark standing there waving for you to go to him. You shook your head. Mark got distracted by someone else. You watched as you saw your little arch-enemy grind herself all over your crush.

"BITCH!" you said and left out the door.

Next Day:

You were walking to your locker. You saw Mark there and he smiled and waved you down.

"What happened last night?" he asked.

"Nothing," you said.

"JESSI! JESSI! JESSIIIIIIIIII!!!" Kevin screamed.

"Here," you said.

"Tymee talking mad shit about you." he relayed to you.

"Is that so?" you said and closed your locker and was about to walk off but Mark stopped you.

"Don't waste your time on her" he said.

"Oh. Don't worry. It'll be worth the time." you said.

"Aye Jessi!" Cheetah yelled through the hall "She saying that you and her is about to drop toes!"

Everybody was quiet. Nobody moved or said anything.

"Well she finna get it than." you said and yanked your arm free from Mark's grasp.

You were rushing down the hall, pushing people who were in front of you to the side. You crashed through the doors and saw her outside the parking lot.

"JESSI!" Mark voice boomed.

You ignored his calling and went straight to her, over hearing her say that you were a basic bitch. You can't rap and how you can't do shit. You turned her around and confronted her.

"What's this shit I'm hearing that you want to drop toes and that you was talking hella heads." you shouted.

"Ain't nobody talking about you!' she shouted back.

"Bitch! I just heard talking about me!" you threw in her face "and then I heard from other people that you wanted to fight me"

"JESSI!" Mark came in the circle and grabbed your wrist trying to tug you away from her.

"I see your little crush is here to rescue you from you losing if we did fight." Tymee laughed.

With that, you yanked your wrist free and saw that your fist connected with Tymee's face. You hopped on top of her and began hitting her. You felt Mark, trying to grab you off of her but you put your whole weight down. One of the Tymee's friends pushed you off of her so she can get up. Tymee got up and wiped the blood that was dripped from the corner of her mouth.

"You think you the shit but you just bluffin'" you said and waited for her to get ready "Now square up!"

Tymee turned and began running to where the streets were. You took off your heels and your earrings and began running after. Catching up to her, you tackled her and began slamming her head on the concrete. After that, you blacked out. You don't know how or what happened but you were being pulled away by Mark while Tymee laid there lifeless as her friends tried to pick her up. Mark carried you to his car, putting you in the passenger seat. When he came to the driver seat, he realized that you were not in you seat and oyur door was open.

"Fuck! Jessi!" he said runngin after you.

You ran and ran to where Tymee was and jumped on her and began hitting her some more.

"Bitch! Who the fuck lost now!" you said in between each punch.

Everybody continued to cheer as you continued to pound the Tymee's face with your fist as she tried to cover her face with her arms. You were picked up and was carried again, while you were kicking and screaming to let you go.

"NO!" Mark said and put you in the seat again.

Cheetah came and gave you your stuff that you took off and smiled.

"You crazy ass bitch. That girl fight was worth the time." she said and walked away.

"Yeah it was," Mark said and smiled.

Note: This is so bad!!! I'm so sorry. I promise to do better. FIGHTING!