Taking A Stand: CL (2NE1) Fanfic

You are CL!

YG Entertainment had a party for being one of the most successful companies in Korea. Papa YG allowed you guys o bring at least one person. The max was seven people. So, you decided to bring your fiance JB and his group. You walked in holding his hands and leaning your head on his shoulder. You guys all walked up to your group and they all smiled. Dara brought her brother and her sister. Minzy brought, her boyfriend EXO's Kai and some of the other EXO members, Bom brought her husband Dongwook and her some people from the Roommate cast.

"Ooooh CL." Bom smiled.

"What?" you asked laughing.

"You were never like this. You were always mean to little boys," Dara said.

"That's the thing... He isn't a little boy" you said smiling.

"YAH! What have you done to my Chaerin?!" Bom faked cried making everybody laughed.

JB pulled the seat out for you and made you sit. Then he  pushed you in.

"YAH. How come you didn't do that to me?" Dara asked to her little brother Thunder.

"You're not my girlfriend," he simply said.

"Aaaaahhhh" Dara said making her head fall to the table and everybody laughing.

"CL?" Bom said while everybody was laughing.

"Ne unnie?" you said.

"Are you engaged?" Bom asked.

"Uh... Yeah." you said shyly.

"YAH! How could you do that without asking for my permission!" Bom yelled at JB "AISH! You kids make me feel so old."

"If only reality hit that we aren't the reason why she feels old," Minzy said and you and her started laughing.

"YAH! Minzy! Would you like to repeat that?" Bom asked laughing.

"Ani" Minzy said and everybody began laughing.

After everybody stopped laughing, Bom, Dara, and Minzy looked at JB.

"If you ever hurt her, you will never see the next day" Bom said and JB's mouth dropped open.

JB's Inner Thought: I thought she was the nice!

"Even if she forgives you. I will make sure that i have my licks in and then she can probably go to you," Minzy said simply.

JB's Inner Thought: What?! Am I getting threatened... I wonder what Dara has to say.

"If you hurt her in anyway. Emotionally, Socially, Physically. I will make sure that you will suffer more than what you caused her. I will make your life living hell if my baby girl comes home crying because of you. Any of you GOT7. I will come for all of you. Got that!" Dara said as she looked at GOT7.

JB's Inner Thought: Note to self. Do not fuck with Dara. She will kill you!!! I wonder how CL is when she is mad... Hmmmmmm.

Everybody nodded and Dara smiled and replied "Good"

You guys were all talking, having a good time. But everything changed when G-Dragon and his members came.

"Omo. CL, you're engaged?" G-Dragon asked.

"To who?" T.O.P. asked laughing "To a little boy"

"WOAH! You are engaged to JB? He is such a little guy though. You should marry me instead. I am a man" Taeyang said.

"Congrats CL. We hope you and JB have a good future ahead of you" Daesung said and left.

"Why are you engaged to a rookie?" Seungri said "He isn't even all that?"

The four began laughing and you looked at GOT7 and they looked like they were hurt. You looked at JB, who was just staring at the floor.

"YAH! JB!" T.O.P. said.

"Yes?" Jb looked up.

"You and your little boys should just leave. You guys shouldn't be here" he replied and Jb looked down at the floor.

The four guys continued to make rude remarks to GOT7. And then G-Dragon came and played with JB's hair.

"You and your group should leave. We don't want you guys to go cry to your manager about how pathetic you guys really are. You are such a horrible leader..." G-Dragon said but stopped.

The thing hat stopped him was that you were holding a knife to his throat.

"Say one more thing about my fiance or his group, you will never be able to sing again. Got it?" you said with a firm voice.

"CL... W-We were j-just p-p-playing" Taeyang said.

You looked at Seungri and made way to him. You grabbed the back of his neck and forced him down.

"Ahh. CL please. We were just k-kidding." Seungri said a bit frightened.

"Well, I'm not. Keep saying shit about them... Trust me on this... I will make sure that you will end up in the hospital." you said and threw him to the ground.

You walked to Taeyang who looked at you shocked.

"If you have a problem with my fiance... See me about it. I don't care if he is a rookie. He proved to be more manlier and more trustworthy than you," you said and kneed him in the balls.

You walked to T.O.P. who was backing away from you. Everybody was staring at you. you threw the knife so it would pierce right by T.O.P.'s face. It scraped some of his face and blood was dripping down He looked at you shocked and terrified.

"Now I want all o you to apologize to my fiance or I will lost it." you said in an angry tone.

Nobody moved from where they were at.

"NOW!" you demanded and all of them moved to JB and GOT7 and bowed and said that they were sorry.

"We are sorry... JB and GOT7." they all said.

"For what?" you said firmly.

"For talking about you guys" they said and left running.

You sat down and looked at everybody who had a shocked expression on their face. Even your members.

"Wow. CL! That was awesome!" Bom shouted.

"CL?" a voice was heard and turned around and faced JB.

"Yes Baby" you said lightly.

"Thank you for taking a stand for us" he said "I love you so much!"

"You're welcome baby. I love you too" you said and held JB's hand without letting go.