Cut: Taeyeon (SNSD) Fanfic

SO... Here in the Bay Area, we say cut for drunk.
I.E.: He's hella cut.

You and your friend wanted to meet so you could catch up with each other since she was in the top girl group in the K-pop industry. However, you were having a shitty week. You decided to drink all your problems away and try to forget it. The main one being, you gad a crush on your friend. You already had seven bottles and you were on the verge of passing out. As you reached the half way mark on your eighth bottle, she came in.

"____________? What happened? Was it that bad?" she asked looking worried.

"Uh-huh" was all you managed to say until your head hit the table.

She went by your side and you lifted your head.

"Yah... Taeyeon-ah?" you said.

"Yea?" she replied in a nervous tone.

"I'm sorry for not protecting you when you went through that whole phase with rude comments. I'm sorry for not answering your calls and texts. I'm sorry for liking you." you confessed.

"W-what?" she asked.

"I'm sorry that I kept it a secret but I have a huge crush on you. I always had one." you said.

"Oppa I think your too drunk." she said trying to lift you up.

"But the truth comes out when your drunk" you said and than your face planted on the table.

"Pabo. I have always loved you. I just thought that it would break iur relationship. And you shouldn't be sorry for not protecting me. You have done so much for me." you said and kissed your forehead.

You smiled and looked at her.

"I heard that. And yes, I may be cut. But I understood everything you said" you said smiling.

"Now let's see if you will remember that I confessed to you" she laughed and threw your head down.

"I love you Taeyeon" you said.

"I love you too. But I still think that your are just too drunk to realize what you said" she laughed.

She began messing with your hair kissed the crook of your neck. You smiled.

"Promise me that you will drink less than four bottles because... You're no fun when your drunk. All you do is sleep and talk." she said petting your head "Okay?"

"Ne!" you said and kissed her on the lips.