Family Reunion: JB (GOT7) FanFic

You heard the door bell ring.

"Jaebum, get the door please," you said as you were cutting the vegetables.

"Okay Mommy!" Jaebum said and ran to the door "Uncle JB!"

"Hey kiddo!" you heard JB say.

        You continued cutting the vegetables as you heard footstpes approach you.

"Hey there," you said.

"Damn you're good," he said laughing.

"Well you practically stomp," you said laughing.

        You went in the living room and sat there as Jaebum poened his presents.

"Mommy Mommy. Look what I got!" Jaebum yelled.

        He flashed his remote control car in front of you and smiled.

"If only Daddy was here so he could help me fix it," Jaebum said.

        You flinched at the words that your sone just said. You sat there frozen.

"What happened to Daddy anyways?" Jaebum asked.

"Well, he decided to take a path that was better. You know?" you said trying to make it easier for a five year old boy to understand.

"That sucks," JB said while he squeezed your should reassuringly.

        You shook your head to stop thinking about what just happened. You looked up at JB and smiled.

"Hey kiddo. Maybe Uncle JB can help you with that car," JB said smiling.

"Alright!" your son's voice screamed.

        You went in the kitchen and continued cutting up the food and preparing for dinner.

"Mommy Mommy come look!" your son squealed in awe as his car was moving.

"Cool baby," you said.

        A few minutes later, you were dicing the meat when you heard footsteps running through the house.

"Jaebum! You know I don't like you running in the house!" you screamed.

"______________! Hae you seen Jaebum?" JB asked in a worried.

"Wasn't he with you?" you asked in an angry but worried tone.

"Yeah but I turned around for a second and I turned back and he was gone," he said.

"We have to go find him," you said.

"I'll go. You stay just in case he comes back." JB said.

"JB please find him," you said in a worried voice.

        Your legs were shaking. You didn't know what to do.

"Of course I'll find him." JB said.

"No you really have to find him," you said.

"Why do I really really need to find him beside the fact that he is your son?"

"Because...Because he is your son as well!" you said crying now.

        JB stood there in shock as to what he had just heard.

"Okay. I'll find our son for the both of us and for the sake of me being his father!" JB said as he ran down the street.

        You waited outside of the house, the sky becoming a pinkish purple and still no sign of both of them. You walked on the streets to see if you saw anybody but still a sign of nobody. You ran into the ouse and called JB.

"JB pick up." you said to yourself as the phone kept on ringing.

"Hello," you heard his voice.

"Did you find him?" you asked crying.

Yeah, we're in the front now." he said and you dropped your phone and ran to the front.

        You ran past the door and saw them both. You saw Jaebum on top of JB's back. You ran to them and touched his face.

"Where did you find him at?" you asked in a worried tone.

"Down the street. He was following the car." JB answered "So... He's mine?"

"Yeah," you cried.

"When?" he tried asking but you interrupted him.

"Senior year. After prom" you said "I gave birth when you were training for your debut. I was going to call ypou but I thought you were going to deny it."

        You heard a sound from Jaebum and you looked at him.

"Baby?" you said stroking his cheek.

        He looked at you and said in a weak voice "Mommy?". You nodded and smiled.

"Baby. I want you to meet your Daddy," you said.

        As soon as you said that, Jaebum's eyes became wide.

"My Daddy?" he asked in a confused voice.

"Mmmhmm. Your Daddy." you said patting on JB's back.

"Uncle JB is my Daddy?" Jaebum asked still sounding lost.

        You nodded in response and smiled. He smiled too. You kissed JB on the lips and smiled.

"Our family will never break apart. Not anymore." you said smiling and crying at the same time.

"No it won't," JB said "Let's go son."

"Okay Daddy. Okay Mommy. Let's go home." Jaebum said and you all walked into the house holding eachother tight enough so you may never let eachother go.

Note: Are these good? Please say something. I'm all ears, even to negative feedback.

Annyeong and Happy New Years and Happy Birthdya to JB! ♥