The Five Year Curse: CL Fanfic (2NE1)

Note: There's this myth in the k-pop industry that a groups five year anniversary will either be their last year as a group or they will continue strong.

        You were appointed to interview one of the biggest female group of South Korea, 2NE1. You brushed off the wrinkles of your clothes, put extra mints in your mouths, and srayed extra cologne on you. You waited at the exact location where the interview was going to be held. You sat at the table and  ordered. You looked at the exit to find only CL coming into the cafe.

"Hi. So the others couldn't make it so they just told me to come here." she said as she bowed.

"Hello," you said nervously.

        You never thought that you would see your bias up close. You continuously wiped your sweaty palms on your pants and tried to control your breathing.

"So when do you want to start?" you asked.

"Now is fine," she said smiling.

        Everything was being put into place for the idol. They gave her a few touches of make-up and a cup of beverage. Yo sat there smiling your ass off. 

"AND ACTION!" they shouted.

"Hey you guys it your boy _________ here with THE BADDEST FEMALE CL!" you said as the introduction.

        She waves into the camera and introduces herself. You guys then talk about her being an idol. She answered your questions swiftly like a knife. You read a question from a fan through via Ipad. And it said " Are you ever scared what will ever happen to 2NE1 after the FIVE YEAR CURSE?"

"Yeah how do you feel about the Five Year Curse?" you asked.

        Cl just burst into laughter leaving you in confusion. You looked from right to left and stared straight at her.

"Did I say something funny?" you asked.

"N-No" she said.

"So what's so funny?" you asked interested on why she laughed.

"I don't get how some of the other groups gets scared of the curse when it is just a number of the years you've been together." she said giggling.

"So are you scared?" you asked.

"Scared? Why would I be scared," she said with confidence.

"Because something might go wrong," you said.

"Even if something goes wrong, we will be the same 2NE1 that everybody knows," she said and smiled.

        With that you thanked her for coming out and ended the interview. The crew clapped and congratulated eachother.

"Thank you guys!" you said and left.