I Forgive You: Jackson Fanfic (GOT7)

You and your boyfriend decided to go out for a walk in the park. You guys walked right by eachother, your hands clasped together. Feeling the warm sun rays hitting you all over.

"When I frist saw you at that fan sign event, you took my breath away with your milk chocloate colored skin, the way your hair was cascading to one side, and the...woah!" he said getting distracted by another woman's ass.

        You traced where he was staring at and noticed the way he smiled, he didn't smile at you. He rubbed his bottom lip, the way how guys do it when they try to get at a girl. He turned to you. SLAP! Your palm slapped him across his face, causing his head to jerk to the side.

"B-Babe?" he said.

"Nappeun-neom!" you said and began walking away.

        You walked away from him leaving him confused. Finally he got the idea to go after you. Your pace quicken at the sound of your name being called from afar. Thinking that you were far enough, you stopped. Instead, you felt your wrist being grabbed and you were forced to turn around. Jackson looked at you confused and smiled. That did it for you. You punched him in the stomach causing him to bend over. You were mad at the fact that he could just smile it off after he checked out another girl at the presence of his girlfriend.

"Is everything okay here?" a bystander asked.

"Yeah, his stomach is hurting," you said to him and watched him leave.

        After watching the guy leave, you left Jackson still crunching over, holding his stomach. You got to the house and locked all the doors to the house, including the secret door that he found out about. Twenty minutes later, you heard your name being called and the door knob rattling trying to open. Your phone rang and without looking at the screen to see who it is, you answered it.

"Hello?" you answered.

"Babe?" he asked but you hung up. 

Next Day at Work:

        You were at work doing some paper works. You left your office to go make copies. You came back to find Jackson waiting for you. you watched him as he stared out the window. He saw you through the reflection of the window and turned around. He rushed to you to trap you from going out of the door. You ran to the other side of the desk and he closed the door and slowly walked to you being cautious.

"Ok babe? What the hell happened last night?" he asked.

        Without knowing, you went to sit down at your desk to press the security button that was under your desk.

"You tell me?" you said.

        Without further notice, your door burst open and a security guard came into view.

"I got your signal mam, what do you like me to do?" he said.

"Get him out of here and make sure he never comes back until further notice." you said in a harsh tone.

"B-Babe?" he said in tone that sounded that he was hurt.

"Yes mam," the guard said and approached Jackson.

"Don't touch me!" Jackson said "I'm not done yet."

        After that he left without a word. The atmosphere was different. You felt alone.

After Work:

        You walked home and saw him laying there on the couch. You went up to him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry," you said as you hugged him burrying your face in the crook of his neck.

"I'm sorry too, I know what I did wrong," he said and brought out a red box.

"What is this?" you asked.

        You saw him get up off the couch and went down to the floor on one knee. You began crying as he started his statement. 

"_____________-ah? Will you do me the favor to be my wife so I can stop checking out other women?" he asked giggling at the word women.

"NE!" you said jumping up and down "I forgive you babe!"