Go Through Me First: Song Gayeon (MMA Fighter) Fanfic

You are Gayeon...

You felt bad because everyday, and I mean EVERYDAY! The most adorable kid would alwayd be used as a punching bag. I felt sorry for him because everyday, he spent majority of the day in the nurse's office being treated. His "treatments" with the other people were getting worst. I felt like standing up for him but every time I tried... He would reject it... His name was Park Chanyeol... One day, I needed a cigarette so I ended up going to the rooftop where I always go and smoke... I opened the door and began smoking. I exhaled and the fog traveled around the air until it disappeared. I heard whimpering and looked to find a figure standing at the edge of the ceiling. He just stared at the ground.

"Yah! What are you thinking?" you shouted at him.

He turned towards you and looked away.

"Get away please. I am tired of being bullied. I am tired of being that useless person that can't even stick up for himself. I find it more comfortable to just end my life." he said and was about to jump.

You yanked his arm and his body flew with it landing on you.

"What are you doing?" he shouted.

"Shut it! I am willing to protect you" you said.

"Why? Nobody like me!" he pointed out.

"Well I'll be the first person to llbe your friend" you said and grabbed his hand and led him to class.

You guys was about to walk in, until he yanked his hand free. You smiled at him and he smiled and you guys walked in. Everybody stared at him and smiled.

"Yah! Chanyeol... Where were you we missed you" a guy said as he got up and made his way to Chanyeol.

The guy threw the Chanyeol on the floor and everybody started laughing while the guys began kicking him. You quickly got up and crashed through the guys. They all looked at you.

"Ah. Chanyeol has a girl friend! Wait isn't she the one that Chanyeol said he had a crush on?" the guys asked and everybody nodded their heads.

Chanyeol got up and tried walking but the guys pushed him around. You couldn't take it anymore. You grabbed the one that had his back faced towards you and put him in a choke hold. His body became limp in seconds and you dropped the lifeless body. Everybody had a shocked expression on their face. You walked to the other guy. He tried swinging. You dodged it and grabbed his arm twisting it behind his back. Within seconds, you heard the sound that you've always wanted to hear. The sound of bones being cracked. You broke the kid's arms and he yelped in pain. You threw him to the wall and he fell. Some of the guys came and dragged him in the back. You walked to the leader and he backed away. His back touched the wall. He stood there and tried to kick you. His kick made him move forward. The back if his left leg was facing you. So you took that as an opportunity and kicked him... Like how she did in ROOMMATE to Seo Kangjun and Jackson... The guy yelped in pain as his knees smashed to the floor. You put him in a choke hold and his head slumped forward. You let go and his body fell forward. You looked up and everybody had an expression of fear smacked on their face. You walked to Chanyeol and picked him up.

"If you guys want to pick on him, you'll have to go through me first. Understand?" you shouted and everybody nodded their heads.