You're Guilty (Part 1): Kan Fanfic (F.Cuz)

You sat there waiting for the jury to come out of the room. Tapping your nails on the table. You felt your shoulder being grabbed and you looked up.

"I'll do anything to make you stay with me?" your fiance/lawyer said reassuringly.

"Okay," you said.

"Thank you," he said smiling.

        You stared at the door and saw it open. The jury came out in a single file line. You watched them as they watched you as if they were a hawk and you was their prey. Their eyes were slits. They looked at you with hate and disgustfulness. They turned to the other guy, who always had his head down and had this sad look on their face.

"ORDER!" the judge said slamming he hammer onto the wood.

        You flinched at the sound. You looked up and stared at the judge.

"Well?" he said crossing his sausage like fingers in a way that they could all fit on his hand. He looked at you and then the guy. He looked at the bench full of juries. A scrawny brunnete woman stood and dusted herself off.

"Well, you're honor. We would like to hear the defendants side again. If it is okay with you and the defendendant's lawyer." she said.

"Proceed," he said leaning back on his chair and waving his hand giving you the cue to go to the podium.

        You stood up slowly and walked to the podium, crossing the table where the guy was.

"Where were you at the night of October 19, 2014 at the time 10:59 pm?" the jury asked.

"I was rushing to get home."you replied.

"Why were you rushing to get home?" she asked.

"Ummmmm..." you started not expecting this question.

"Did you not see the girl walking down the street?" she asked.

"No, I did not," you said looking at Kan.

"Did you at least stop?" she asked.

"When before or after?" you asked.

"Both," she said.

"No, I did not think of stopping the car.

        You lloked over the lady's shoulder and saw the guy still having his head on the table. You played with your ring to make it not too obvious that you was nervous.

"Were you drunk or high?" the jury asked.

"OBJECTION!" Kan shouted.

"Sustained," the judge said looking at you.

        Kan scratched the back of his head as if the case was not going as planned. You looked at him and then a the jury.

"Well? Anyday now," the judge said.

"I'm sorry but I don't smoke or drink." you said.

"But the officers found weed and empty bottles of alcohol in your car." she said.

"But I'm telling the truth, I don't smoke or drink." you said.

"Then did someone else take your car?" she asked.

        You reaction changed. You didn't expect her to ask this either. You looked at everybody.

"No," you said "Those are mine"

"Very well then. I'm finished." she said and walked to the bench.

        You were escorted back to your seat and then watched the jury leave the room into the small room in the back. You tapped your nails on the table again as a way to tel;l that you were nervous. Sweat dripped down your face. You wiped it.

"Hey, calm down. I already told you that I will do everything in my power to make you stay." he said.

        You nodded your head. You looked at the other tabnle and sighed. You scratched your head and slammed it on the table. You heard the door open and jerked your head up. But it wasn't the door you were expecting. You saw the judge come and sit at his place where he had a new stain on his shirt. You heard your stomach growl. The judge cleared his throat. You swung your legs to and fro. You were bored. You felt like you were going to die from boredom.

"Babe, can you get me something to drink and eat?" you asked.

"I have some bars and a bottles of water, you want that?" he asked.

        You nodded and held up your two figners from your hand. He digged in his bag and brought out two bars and two bottles of water. You got up and walked over to the other table.

"Excuse me, but if you want tsomething to eat. Here you go?" you said putting it on the table.

        You walked away slowly to see if the guy would turn around. You sat down and the dorr opened and the jury people came out again in a single file line. You dusted yourself off.

"Man, I didn't even get to eat!" you whispered to yourself.

        The judge shouted "Order in the Court!" and slammed his hammer on the bench. You looked at the jury and waited for the results.

"Can the jury please say what the decision is?" the judge asked.

"Yes, you're honor." the same lady said and stood up.

        Clearing her throat she took a deep breathe and stood there.

"Well, we have decided to either put her in jail for 25 years or have another case." she said.

"Which is it?" the judge asked.

"We don't know. We would like to asked the plaintiff whaty does he want." she said.

"Very well then, proceed." the judge said.

        The lady slowly walked to the other table and tapped him on the shoulder. She kneeled down and whispered something in his ear. He whispered something back. She nodded and then he nodded as if agreeing on something.

"Very well then," she started "He would like to have another case"

        The judge nodded his head and slammed the hammer.

"The next case for Park Minwoo vs _____________, will be held on November 3, 2014." he said slamming the hammer on the wooded bench "Meeting is over for now."

        He then stood up and walked into the backroom. You stood up and saw the guy at theother table. You stood there shocked. He saw you and stood there as well. You boh watch eachother without moving a single muscle. You thought to yourself, "How could ou not reognize his brown hair or the way he dressed." You looked at Minwoo with the same reaction he had. You stood there in front of him. The person that iked you and you liked him too. Everybody was standing there watching you both look at eachother. Staring at one another. No even saying a word.