Do You Remember Me ( Part 2): Tiffany (SNSD) Fanfic

Everything is what happened... From the dream to the end...

You opened your eyes as you were in the hospital. You were staring at two bodies. One was the girl named Tiffany and the other one was a man who looked exactly like you. You stared at the body with horror.

"Am I dead?" you asked yourself.

"No" a voice said behind you.

It startled you and you turned around quickly seeing an old man in a cloak that was all white. You were bothered by him because he looked awfully familiar like you two had a close relationship with each other. Yoi smiled and asked who he was.

"You tell me" he said as he put a hand on your shoulders.

Within a flash, you stood there realizing that you remembered everything.

"I know who you are! Grandpa!" you shouted and hugged him tight.

"Haha" he said as he hugged you back.

"Papa... Am I dead?" he asked.

"In a way yes. But you have the obligations to look after your family." he said as he touched the man's forehead. And with that everything went black.

You heard the monitors going off and you woke up from it. The beeping sound from the heart rate machine and the female brearhing heavily. You looked around and realized that it was all a dream. You began messing with her hair.

"Jagi... Bae go pah" you said.

"Araso" Tiffany said and went to the door.

But before she reached the door, she turned around and looked at you.

"What did tou call me?" she asked.

"Jagi. Wae?" you asked.

She ran to you and hugged you. She began crying her eyes out.

"Do you remember me?" she asked hoping to get a yes.

"No" you said.

"What?" she asked disappointed.

"I know you" you said and smiled.

Her eyes grew big and ahe hugged you again. Her head resting on your cheat.

"Are you okay?" you asked.

"Ummmmm... Y-yeah" she smiled.

"Don't lie to me... I know when you're lying and when something us bothering you" you said and she let out a sigh if defeat.

"Nothing is..." she started.

"Tiffany just tell me" you said and she nodded.

"Well you remember that friend of mine... That did readings juat by staring at your palm and/or eyes.?" she asked.

Note: Yes I know person that does t like that. Just one glimpes of your eyes and it tells them about your body and what not. Its trippy but I went to it because I had bad eczema. I went to her and she read my eyes... And the pills that gave me cleared up my body. I have no more eczema.

"Ummm. Yeah. Why?" you curiously.

"Well. She camr and visited you. And she looked into your eyes and what she saw was..." she stopped.

"It's okay" you said rubbing her back "What did she see?"

"She saw a couple of parasites in you. They're eating at your heart and soul" she said crying now.

"Why are you crying?" you asked.

"Because I am scared for you" she said weakly.

"Don't be. I am me and nothing is going to stop me from being me." you said and held her close to you all night.

I hope you enjoyed. But on a real note... I felt like my world had endedjust hearing that my lil cousin lost his memories. Me and him are super close...

-Thsnk you guys for taling the time out of your busy schedule to read these fanfic. #fighting