I Won: Lay (EXO) Fanfic

It wasn't a secret anymore that you and Lay was an official thing. Not until his little stalkers posted it on Facebook, Twitter, and what not. It didn't take long for the CEO of SM to find out all the information about you. The fact that kept bothering him was that you were not Korean but Samoan.

"If you care for Lay, you would break up with him!" he said in a vicious tone "Something might happen to him"

"Oh well Tinkerbell... That ain't going to happen!" you said rolling your eyes and walking out the door.

P.E. Class

You walked to the locker room, got ready for P.E. class and stood in line for role-call.

"So today, we will just play dodge ball" the teacher said.

You looked around to see if Lay was in class. Your eyes were covered and you smiled.

"Hi," he whispere in your ear.

"Hi" you replied back.

"Okay seperate by genders," the teacher shouted.

You all did that an then in a few minutes you guys started playing. They looked at you and smirked, nodding at eachother. you spotted them smirking and kept your guard up. Next thing you know, you found yourself being pushed to the ground and your face almost meeting the ground. You looked up in time to see the ball coming to you. You quickly dodged it. They continued throwing the ball at you, aiming at your face. Your head was hit and it flew back.

"Nice shot!" they all agreed.

You flew to the ground, you nose busted. You got up and saw her prepare to throw again. she threw the ball. You caught it, surprising them, an threw it to the girl causing her to fall. You fell you knees being kicked, and you fell to the ground. They kept on throwing the ball, successfully hitting you everytime. You got up and stood there. You saw that the other girl prepared to throw the ball. You saw hewr throw it. You shut your eyes but didn't feel it. Instead, you heard a grunt right in front of you. You opened your eyes to find your boyfriend Lay standing there hugging.

"L-Lay?" you said.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" you asked.

He turned around and gave the girls a serious glare.

"Lay, it's not what it is!" the gril started.

"I don't want to hear it!" he said.

He grasped your hand and led you out. You guys stopped at the door and he wiped your bloody face.

"Ae you okay?" he asked you in a worried tone.

You nodded like a little girl and smiled. And then replied "yeah"

After Lunch:

You were walking to your class by yourself. You practically had all your belongings in your hand because you rushed to do your homework. You turned to go through the door and right when you were about to enter, a girl extended her arm to block your way.

"Excuse me please," you said in a kid like voice.

"Oh, I didn't see you there," she said.

She moved her hand but moved it to where your books were at and slapped it out of your hand.

"Oh I'm so sorry," she said and walked away.

As quickly as you could you gathered all your stuff and ented into the classroom. You sat down and class begun.