Overpowered By Love: Chen Fanfic (EXO)

Note: So EXO fans know that each and every EXO member has their own super ability and what not. For example: Lay is healing and Chen is lightnigng. I don't know how but I just came up with this after watching X-Men.And so, the main character's ability is to mirror other's ability. So basically he/she kind of has every ability. You're part of the EXO Planet kind and the time has come for you to demonstrate your power in front of the 12 judges. Everybody nervous to see if they could stay and fall in love with your own kind or be shipped off to the wretched planet Earth.

        You sat there, awaiting your turn like everybody else was. You looked from left to right and left again to see people look at eachother. You saw the security guards approach a person and escorted him to the judges.

"Excuse me," some one poked you.

"Hello," you said smiling.

"What can you do?" she asked.

"Well, it's kind of a handful you know. I can manipulate and copy an ability," you explained "And you?"

"Me. Well I can manipulate people as if they're puppets." she said.

"Dude! That is awesome!" you said to her.

"Not really, especially when I just move a finger and somebody is already under my control." she said.

"Juist do you," you said as they securities approached you.

        You stood up and walked behind them as they escorted you to the judges.

"Welcome," one of them said "I'm Kai, this is Chanyeol who controls fire, Suho who controls water, D.O who controls earth, Sehun who controls air, Kris who flies, Luhan who is telekenetic, Baekyun who controls light, Xiumin who controls frost, Tao who controls time, Lay who heals, Chen who controls lightning, and me the teleporter."

"Umm. Hello? I guess." you said.

"You may begin," Kai said.

"Well I can't I need some helpers," you said smiling.

"For?" Chanyeol asked.

"To show you my ability," you said.

"What can you do?" Tao asked.

"I can manipulate and mimic abilities." you said.

"Oh really," Chen said standing up and walked to you.

        At that moment, Chen sparked something and hrewit at you. Smiling at you because all he had was doubt. You caught it and threw it back at him while he wasn't looking. He stood up and stood there. Electricity sparked and was covering his arms. You out your hands up and his electricity died down. You saw Suho got up and looked at him straight in the eye. He stood there not being able to move. He groaned.

"Did you forget that blood is also water as well?" you asked as you raised your hand and Suho levetated as well.

        They all sat there in shock as you manipulated Suho with blood. Tao stood up and snapped making eberything freeze. He smiled but you blinked and everything was bakc to normal. time was moving and Tao stood there in disbelief. Kai teleported and you teleported as well. You were at his seat while he was standing where you were at. You smiled as he looked dumbfounded as he saw you and he teleported behind you. You snapped your fingers and everything stopped. You got up, brought out your lip stick, and drew all over them. You snapped your fingers and everything was back to life. They looked at eachother and looked at you.

After Your "Interview":

        You waited because you were told by Chen to wait for him. You waited and waited for a long time. You fell asleep. Without noticing, Chen appo\roached you and piicked you up. He carried you outside. You woke up feeling your head on something firm. You looked up noticing, that you were beingcarried and looked up to find Chen.