Who Did This To You: Chanyeol (EXO) Fanfic

You were running for your life as these mob guys were chasing after you. You turned around and saw that they were catching up with you. You flipped trash cans, jumped over cars, and even turned sharp corners to try and get rid of them. All they were screaming was, we will kill you. You continued running into an opening. You got out where the street was and did not see the car until your body flew a few feet away from it. You landed on your side, blood dripping from your head and scratches and scars all over. You tried to get up but a guy forced you down and choked you until you was unconscious.

"Chanyeol!" you tried to scream but you blacked out and did not say another word.

You woke to find yourself staring at the full moon, which meant that all of the boys were out doing whatever wolves do. You sighed and looked around. One of the guys came in and saw you awake. He came in and began asking you questions.

"Where is Chanyeol?" he asked.

"I don't know," you said.

His fist connected to your face and your head jerked back.

"Where is he?" he asked again.

"I'm not going to tell you!" you said.

He swung again and your head jerked back. You looked forward and saw him swing again. Your head went back.

"I rather die than tell you where he is!" you spitting in his face.

He wiped off your spit, untied you and dragged you to the table. He threw you on top of it and he tied you up. He brought a knife and cut you thigh.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" you screamed in pain.

"Where is he?" he asked again.

"I will never tell you!" you said.

He cut your other leg and you screamed in pain again. The door flew open and the guy looked up.

"What did I tell you to do?" a male voice asked.

"You told me to interrogate her" he said nervously.

"It looks like you're torturing her" the other guy said.

He approached you and grabbed your leg. You yelped in pain. You looked and your blood was spilling on his hand. You held your breathe until he let go. He wiped his hand on your body and your shirt.

"Let her go!" he said "If he sees her like this, she will lure him in to us"

He untied you and he dumped you on the floor. Your body laid there lifeless. He picked you up and dragged you to the car. They threw you in the back and the car started. You felt them go. The car suddenly stopped and the back door opened. The guy dragged you by your leg. He dragged you so far that your body fell from the back of the car hitting the ground. You grunted in pain. He then kicked you a few times and grabbed you by your hair and pulled you to the door.

"Don't worry, we won't kill you yet!" he laughed.

You crawled to the house and up the steps. You tried reaching for the doorknob and you fell. You got on your knees and pried the door open. You crawled in, hearing laughter and cheering.

"Babe?" Chanyeol's voice was heard with a curious tone.

You got into their view and they all froze. They saw your whole body messed up. Chanyeol rushed to you and made you lay down.

"Babe, who did this to you?" Chanyeol asked.

"I don't know" you said weakly.

"Lay!" Chanyeol shouted.