Do You Remember Me (Part 1) : Tiffany (SNSD) Fanfic

This is kind of like something I had to go through... And EVERYTHING in the story really happened to my cousin. Til this day... Nobody still knows how it happened. The ONLY difference us that he was never in a relationship when he lost his memory.

"Jagi!" a girl shouted from behund you.

You looked behind and found a middle aged woman. She had nice long black hair, her eyes sparkled, and her make up wasn't that much. You looked at her confused.

"Ummm. If you don't mind me asking... Do I know you by any chance?" you asked.

"O-oppa. Stop playing these games with me. You always play these jokes and it always gets me but it will never work now." she said.

"I'm serious... Do I know you on a personal level?" you asked curiously.

"Okay jagi please stop playing games with me" she said a but serious.

"Can I ask for your name?" you asked.

"I'm Tiffany... Your wife. We have three kids together and I am part of one of the top K-pop girl group Girl's Generation or SNSD" she said in an irritated tone.

"I have a wife?" you asked.

"Okay. Babe. You're pissing me off with your games!" she shouted and grabbed your hand.

You quickly yanked your hand free from her grasp and looked at her.

"Why are you trying to take me somewhere else?" you asked in a confusing tone.

"So we can go watch the kids?" she said as she looked into your eyes "Babe... Do you know who you are?"

You cocked your head to the side and shook your head in response. She looked deeper into your eyes.

"Do you trust me if I call some people to come help you?" she asked worried.

You shrugged your shoulders and decided to trust the stranger that said that knew you and was now helping you.

A few hours later:

You were sitting in your bed as you looked around the while room to see people with puffy eyes.

Note: Like said before... We don't know what happened to my cousin. So one of the things that was restricted was crying in front of him. If he saw you crying, he'll start crying too and his heart rate will increase and he would have anxiety attacks...

You looked at the female named Tiffany with a blank expression. You looked at everybody and titled your head to the side.

"H-hi hyung... I'm your cousin Sehun?" the guy named Sehun said.

"Hi oppa I'm your friend Taeyeon." the girl named Taeyeon said.

Note: Sincr my cousin lost his memory... We had to re-introduce ourselves. In order to do that... We had to state our relation with him and then our name.

"Hello friend Taeyeon and cousin Sehun" you said with a blank expression.

As you were looking around, you saw three kids and told the to come.

"Who are you three?" you asked.

"H-hi... Daddy... I'm your oldest son Kai. This is your second oldest Yuna, and the baby Nic" your oldest son named Kai said.

You smiled and looked at Tiffany. She smiled but you saw that she was trying to fight back the tears. You smiled a bit and then she burst out crying. You felt tears come up and you felt that you were crying. And then everything went black.