Jealous: Minzy (2NE1) Fanfic

You were in the crowd of a 2NE1 concert and they asked for four fanboys to come up. Four of them went up and they sat on the chair.

"I wonder what they're going to do" you said.

You watched as 2NE1 came out and each member went to a guy. You saw your girlfriend Minzy approach one of the guys and then music started playing. Bom was first. She practically smashed the guys face with her chest.

"Gosh. The guy is so lucky" you shouted.

Then it was Minzy. She sat on the guy and then she vibrated in front of the guy. All you felt was anger. You left the concert and went to the dorms.

A few hours later, Minzy came and you were watching TV.

"Hi" she said and hugged you.

You shrugged her hug off and walked into the room. You closed the door behind you. The door opened and Minzy came in.

"Oppa what happened?" she asked.

You turned your back to her and then she hopped on the bed. She played with your hair and then she got off the bed. You assumed that she left.

"Are you jealous?" Minzy said.

"What? Aniya!" you shouted.

"Than what oppa?" she asked.

"It's nothing," you said.

"So you were jealous!" she shouted.

"Okay fine I was jealous." you said.

"Wae?" she asked doing aegyeo.

You shook your head.

"Is it because of the lap dance?" she asked smirking.

"What? No." you quickly said.

"Are you lying?" she asked in a teasing way.

"No!" you said sharply.

"Well because I have to do another lap dance. Well I was planning on doing a lap dance" she smirked.

"WHAT!? TO WHO?!" you shouted.

"So you are jealous" she said.

"To whom are you doing the lap dance to?" you asked.

Minzy got on the bed.

"I knew you were jealous." she said.

"You didn't answer my question!" you shouted.

"What?" she asked.

"To whom are you doing the lap dance to?" you asked in a irrtated tone.

She made you lay on your back and thenbshe hopped on top of your waist. And tilted her head. You looked at her confusingly.

"What are you doing?" you asked.

"Answering your question" she smirked.

"What... Gong Minzy. You little byungtae!" you shouted as you realized what she meant.

She just smirked and you laughed.

"Are jealous now?" ahe asked.

"Nope" you smiled and she continued her lap dance.