Read All About It: JB (GOT7) Fanfic

JB is your older twin brother and Mark was your boyfriend.

Your name is.... Im JaeBom.

BREAKING NEWS: J.Y.P. TRAINEE REVEALED TO BE IM JAEBUM'S TWIN SISTER AND REVEALED THAT SHE IS PREGNANT WITH GOT7 MARK TUAN'S BABY AND HE DENIES IT.

**Flashback**

"I told you that that thing is not mine!" Mark shouted.

"But you were my first! How else am I going to get pregnant? Get a donor?" you yelled back.

"That thing is not mine!" he yelled.

"It is!" you shouted back.

"No it is not. It will never be mine. I will never be that thing's father. I don't care but I am not claiming that thing as mine." he said and walked out of the room.

"M-Mark?" you called out his name but he continued walking.

**Flashback Ends**

You were reading the article about how you were announced that you were pregnant with Mark's baby but he denied it. You sat there crying your eyes out. You heard a knock on your door and opened it to find your twin brother. He looked furious but worried.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'll be okay" you said and closed the door behind you to go to school.

As you arrived at school, a lot of the fans came and yelled some harsh comments at you.

-How dare you throw Mark-oppa  under the bus?

-You are such an attention whore!

-How can you be related to JB-oppa?

-You will forever be a whore!

-You are so stupid.

-You're probably not even pregnant. I should sock you in the stomach right now.

All this was happening as Mark was just walking past you. You looked at him and you started crying your eyes out. You pushed your way through your class as your face was being scratched and hit and your hair being pulled into every other directions. You finally made it to your class and continued on with the day. As the bell rang, you went straight to where JB told you to go after school. You saw the car and went straight in with your hood on.

"So how was school?" he asked.

"I-It was o-okay..." you said quickly.

"Why are you wearing a hood in such a hot day?" JB asked.

"I have a headache," you said.

When you got to the apartment, you ran inside and shut the door tight. You poured everything out of your bag and looked for it.

"Where is it?" you cried.

You tossed everything here and there until you found it. You lifted up the razor blade and looked at it. You removed your hood from your face and pulled up your sleeve. You began cutting yourself. You don't know why but you felt that everything in reality just... Went away. Like it never existed.

"JaeBommie!" JB said.

"Yeah!" you shouted.

"We have to go to headquarters. We need to see if you can you're ready to sing for your debut." he said.

"Okay" you said and put on shades and pulled down your sleeves.

You walked out and met JB and you guys went to the headquarters of J.Y.P. You entered through the doors and went straight to the recording studio. You saw J.Y.P. and other people in there, including some of the artists.

"Hello JaeBommie!" J.Y.P. shouted.

"Hi" you said softly.

"Are you ready to sing?" he asked.

"Yes. Can I choose the song?" you said and he nodded "Okay, I'll do "Read All About It" by Emeli Sande" you said and walked into the recording booth with your face being covered.

"Whenever you're ready honey" J.Y.P. said and you nodded and the instrumental began playing.

"♪ You've got the words to change a nation

But you're biting your tongue

You've spent a life time stuck in silence

Afraid you'll say something wrong

If no one ever hears it how we gonna learn your song?

So come on, come on

Come on, come on

You've got a heart as loud as lions

So why let your voice be tamed?

Maybe we're a little different

There's no need to be ashamed

You've got the light to fight the shadows

So stop hiding it away

Come on, come on

I wanna sing, I wanna shout

I wanna scream 'til the words dry out

So put it in all of the papers

I'm not afraid

They can read all about it

Read all about it, oh

Oh-oh-oh

Oh-oh-oh

Oh-oh-oh

Oh-oh-oh

Oh-oh-oh

Oh-oh-oh ♪" you sang.

While you were singing, you did not realize that you were crying your heart and eyes out. You somehow, made it through the song being stable. you decided to repeat the chorus and then you lifted up the hood and your sleeves. You were crying harder and you couldn't even sing. Every time you tried to sing, you would always choke on the lyrics and you would cry harder. You managed to sing a few words and then you ended the song. You cried harder and harder. You fell to the ground and everybody tried rushing to you.

"JaeBommie? Are you okay?" your brother asked as he shook you.

He examined your forearm and your face. He hugged you tight while you kept on choking.

"Everybody out!" J.Y.P. shouted.

Everybody single filed out of the room and closed the door after them. J.Y.P. came and kneeled down by you and squeezed your shoulders reassuringly. You kept on crying.

"That is what I like to see... Emotions. You told a story with the song choice. You did awesome. But why did you choose that song" he asked.

After choking on your sobs, you finally said "I chose it because it kind of relates to the situation I am currently in. They already put it on paper, all people have to do now is read all about it"

Author's Note: This was much better when I was planning it. Anyways... Thank you to all of you guys who have been reading these sorry stories. Some are good and some are bad. But I promise to try and bring up my work. #FIGHTING