Comforted: B.I (IKON) Fanfic

You told them that you were going to ghe restroom and that you were going to be a while. You ran behind something that would cover you so you could cry. You were part of IKON and you were about to debut. You were the odd one out. Everybody was talking to eachother and what not. And you felt like you didn't belong. As you were crying, you heard your name being called. Looking at the time, you realized that you were were in the "restroom" for two hours. You sat on the floor quiet, crushing your kees to your chest to minimize your size.
"______________?" you heard Bobby scream.
It faded away and you exhaled in relief. Your phone rang and without looking at the caller ID, you picked up.
"Hello?" you whispered.
"_____________? Are you okay? Where are you?" B.I's voice boomed through your ear.
"I'm on my way," you whispered.
"Why are you whispering?" he asked.
You clicked on him and comtinued crying your eyes out. You froze as somebody was passing your little hideout. You looked and saw that it was B.I looking for you.
"_____________!" he called.
"Did you find him?" you heard Bobby scream.
"No. Go check over there" B.I ordered.
"Okay," Bobby said and ran to where he was ordered to go look at.
B.I called your phone and it rang. Out loud. B.I turned around at the sudden sound.
"Shit," you said and ignored the call.
B.I called it again, and your phone rang out loud again. This time confirming that he wasn't on crack. B.I lifted up the covers and saw you sitting on the floor.
"Yah. _______________? Are you okay?" B.I asked you.
You forced a smile on your face and nodded your head. B.I came into your little hide out and sat by you.
"Is everything okay?" he asked.
"Yeah. Why wouldn't it be?" you smiled and tried crawling your way past him.
"No you're not. We are going to talk about it." he said blocking your way from exiting.
"No really it's okay," you said still trying to past him
"No because you wouldn't be crying!" B.I said sounding frustrated.
"I said it's nothing hyung." you said and tries getting up.
B.I grabbed your wrist and held you there. You tried to fight but his grip tightened.
"Hyung." you said trying to free your wrist from his grasp.
"We're not leaving til we talk about it," he said.
"Well you're going to be waiting for a very long time." you said and yanked your wrist free.
"Is it Bobby?" he asked.
"No"
"Chanwoo?"
"No.
"Donghyuk"
"NO!"
"Me?"
"God dammit, it's everyone including me!" you said crying "Are you happy now? Did you get what you wanted?"
"What happened?" he asked.
"Everything!" you screamed.
"Well I'm all ears," he said.
"Why?" you said wiping your tears.
"Because as leader, I shall try to comfort every of my members." he said.
You exhaled weighing the pros and cons of telling him. You decided to tell him.
"I don't feel fit to be in IKON." you said.
"Why?" he asked.
"Because... Everybody can sing, rap, dance, and they are good looking and fit. And then you see me. The total opposite. Fat, ugly, lazy, and untalented." you said.
"Haven't you thought that Papa YG chose you for a reason?" he asked.
"And what reason is that?" you asked looking at B.I dead in the eyes.
"He saw talent. That is why you were chosen over Hongseok." he explained "And I know there is more too it"
"Well... I feel left out you know? Everybody talks with one another and ignores me." you said "You guys are always talking about things that I don't even get. I feel like you guys are pushing me out." you said.
"Why would we do that?" he asked.
"Because ya don't like me." you said without hesitation.
"______________, we do like you. Why would you think that. If we didn't like you, care about you, and even loved you... Nobody would be looking for you" he pointed out "We will always have each others backs. Do you understand?"
You nodded and smiled. B.I got up and extended his hand out to help you up.
"Let's go. We have a debut to prepare for" he smiled.
"Gomawo hyung." you said and followed him to everybody who came rushing to you, engulfing you in tight hugs.