Pay Back: D.O (EXO) Fanfic

You were an assistant for your friend's restaurant. He had good service and good food. People would come in a give good reviews. You were helping three guys with their order. They ordered a lot of food.
"Is that all for you?" you asked.
"Yes. Thank you" they said and you walked away.
A few secinds later, you came with trays loaded with food.
"Here you go guys," you said putting the last tray on the table.
"Thank you so much. Our friend JB will pay for the food." one of the guys said.
"Yah! Jackson! You wanna die!" the JB guy asked.
"Excuse the two dweebs." the gyy with red hair said resulting in him getting slapped.
"Mark... You're about to die!" the Jackson guy said.
You laughed at their stupidity and left their table. You were serving another table when your friend D.O came and tapped your shoulder.
"Yeah?" you asked.
"Did you have your break?" he asked.
You shook your head in response and then you went to the table where the three guys were at. Surprisingly, they were still eating.
"Do you guys need anything?" you asked smiling.
"Shum drimks prreashe!" Jackson said.
Translation: Some drinks please!
You nodded and went to get their drinks. You came back and gave them their drinks. They thanked you and you went to help your other customers. Then D.O came and tapped you on the shoulder.
"No, I did not take my break." you said.
"It's not about that. It's about the table with the three guys." he said.
"What about them?"
"Well thet left..." D.O started.
"What! I didnt even get their numbers!" you shouted.
"They left without paying," D.O said.
"They what?" you asked.
"They left without paying. A lot of people did that today. And the labor is really bad. We make so much food and people don't pay. Which means we might have to close the store because the labor is so bad. It's so bad that Mcdonalds is doing better!" D.O said about to cry.
"What happened?" his friend Kai asked.
"People didn't pay and now the labor is low and now we might havr to close up the shop. Unless somebody finds a way to pay at least one of the meals." D.O said.
"Don't worry. I'll take my break right now and get you some money." you said walking away while Kai reassures D.O.
You walked to your car and got your little pistol ready. You put on the silent thing and drove off.
"Ahh. Found them!" you said and pressed the gas.
They didn't notice you until you ran into them. Jackson and Mark flew onto the street while JB stared at you. You gkt out the car and walked to him. He began running away from. You threw your gun and it hit his head causing him to fall down. You walked over to him and picked him up. You threw him to the car and grabbed the other two.
"Still breathing..." you said throwing them in the car.
They finally woke up and jumped.
"Don't try to open it. It's on child-lock. Man. What the fuck were you thinking trying to run away from something?" you said.
"Let us go or I'll capl the cops," JB demanded.
"You can't. I have all your phones!" you smiled.
"Well then. I'm going to have to fight you." Jackson said as he was getting off his seat.
"Touch me... And you won't be breathing in three seconds" you said aiming the gun at Jackson.
"Holy!" he said and fell back to the seat.
"Where are you taking us?" Mark asked.
"I'm taking you guys to go pay your bill!" yoy said and pulled into the drive way.
"What the fuck!" JB said.
"How?" Mark asked.
"You tell me. Just say that you will pay your bill by.... Helping the store." you said.
"No way!" Jackson said.
"It's either that or I'll just give my boss your wallets. By the way... It's full." you grinned and they chose to help.
You guys walked in the dining room and saw D.O crying and Kai assisting him.
"D.O!" you said running to him.
He looked at you and cried some more.
"We have to close the store down." he said.
"No we don't" you said and signalled the three to come to you.
"Hello, I am JB and this is Mark and Jackson," he said.
"We would like to apologise for what we have done," Jackson said.
"And with that... We would like to pay our bill by helping the diner out." Mark said.
"Really?" D.O asked in disbelief.
They nodded. And you came into view and they all jumped. Kai and D.O looked at their directions and told you to come. You did and they asked if you dix something to them. You shook your head in response and handed him money.
"Who is this from?" D.O asked.
You pointed to the three guys and they tried to protest. You showed your gun to them and they quickly became quiet. You smiled and the escorted the out.
"Try something like this again. You will never see the next day. Got it?" they all nodded in fear.
"Good. Have a great day" you said and went inside.
You walked in and saw D.O smiling.
"Because they paid us... We don't have to close the store !" he said and they all cheered.