Assumptions: Mark (GOT7) Fanfic

"Okay bye. Tell Mommy and Daddy that I said hi and that I love them." you said and walked to your boyfriend.

As you walked to him, he looked angry. But you kept smiling. You looked up and saw Mark giving you death glares.

"Are you okay?" you asked him.

"Who was he?" he asked in a cold tone.

"Who?" you asked a bit confused.

"The guy that you were talking to? Is he that good looking that you had to hug him for a whole five minutes. Was he that good looking that you waved and said good bye to." he shouted.

"That was..." you started.

"Are you cheating on me?" he interrupted you.

"What no... Do you not believe me?" you asked.

"I do..." he started.

"No you don't because you wouldn't be asking if I am cheating on you!" you shouted and walked away.

"YAH! Then you are cheating on me!" he shouted.

"Think all you want asshole!" you yelled and kept on walking.

You arrived at your house and went in. You heard a knock and went to open.

"Can I come in?" he asked.

"Yeah. Did you eat?" you asked.

"No"

"Are you hungry?"

"Somewhat"

"Okay. I'll make you some food." you shouted.

Mark's P.O.V.:

I felt bad for her so I decided to go and apologize. She was angry. And when she is angry... I won't talk to her for maybe a month or two later. As I walked to the door I stood there debating if I should really do this. I knocked on the door. It opened in a few seconds and there she stood. She closed the door instantly.

Your P.O.V.:

A knock was heard from the front of the door.

"Enjoy your food okay?" you said.

"Okay" he said.

You opened the doot with a smile on your face. But that smile quickly disappeared when you saw Mark. He smiled but it faded when you closed the door in his face.

"Stupid shit" you muttered and walked away from the door.

Next Day:

A knock was heard from the door.

"Can you go get that?" you asked.

"Yeah" he said and walked to the door.

A few seconds later there was shouting

Mark's P.O.V.:

I bought her a bouquet of roses and a box if chocolate. I breathed in and out and knocked on the door. I smiled. But it quickly disappeared when it wasn't her that answered the door but some guy. The same guy that she was talking to yesterday. I lost it and began punching him.

Your P.O.V.:

You heard a commotion out in the room next door so you decided to take a look. You walked in and saw Mark punching the guy.

"What the fuc are you doing!" you shouted.

"So you are cheating!" Mark said and got up.

"Why would I cheat on you with my brother dumbass," you shouted.

"Wait... What?" Mark asked in a little voice.

"You know what. Move " you said as you pushed your way to your little brother.

"You good?" you asked and helped him get up.

"Baby I am sorry. I'm so sorry." he said crying.

"Usually... I would have killed you by now for hurting my family. But since I love you... You're lucky. Just know that." you said coldly.

"I really am sorry. I'll do anything. Just please take me back" he begged.

"Are you okay. Do you need anything?" you asked your little brother, totally ignoring his question.

"Baby. Please. I am so so sorry." he cried.

"I heard you the first time." you said and walked to him.

"I should have let you explain. But I got overprotective and jealous." he cried.

"Is my man crying?" you asked.

"You're not mad at me?" he asked crying still.

"Oh. I am but I forgive you." you said.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yeah. Just dont assume something.  You know that I love you and only you." you said.

"Okay baby" he said smiling.