You're Guilty (Part 2): Kan Fanfic (F.Cuz)

The day has come where you had to face your high school crush once again. You trembled in your seat. Worried how would this plan go for you. Would it be a success or a successful fail. The judge entered the room. He waved his hand and everybody sat down. You looked at Minwoo and smiled. He nodded back at you.

"___________ and Park Minwoo? Please stand." the judge said.

        You both stood up at the same time. You looked at Kan and Minwoo and then at Kan again.

"Please come forward," the judge said.

        You both walked slowly to his desk. The judge looked at you and then him.

"Are you guys okay with this case going on today?" he asked.

        You looked at eachother and nodded your head. He waved his hand and you guys dispersed to your tables. You looked up and smiled at Kan.

"Why are you so jumpy?" he asked confused.

"Just beause..." you said.

        You sat there and smiled. The jury walked to the judge and asked to interrogate you. He agreed and you walked up to take the step.

"Hello, ___________." the lawyer said.

"Good morning," you said in a happy tone.

"Well, I have to ask you some question. Is that okay?" he asked.

"Go for it." you answered.

"So, do you smoke and drink?" he asked.

"Nope. But my boyfriend does." you said smiling.

        You said and looked at kan who widen his eyes at your comment.

"So where were you on that night when Park Minwoo's sister was killed?" he asked.

"Well, I was with Park Minwoo." you said.

        The guy looked lost. He looked at you and then at Park Minwoo. He looked at you adn cleared his throat.

"Well, why are you changing your story now?" he asked.

"Because you want the truth." you said.

"Objection!" Kan shouted.

"Sustained!" you shouted cutting off the judge "Weh... Sorry"

        You looked at the lawyer and smiled.

"Park Minwoo, is this woman telling the truth? Was she really with you?" he asked.

"Yes she was," Park Minwoo said.

        Everybody looked lost. Even the judge was scratching his head in frustration. He looked at Kan and then at you and then Minwoo.

"You're Honor?" you asked.

"Yes _____________?" he asked.

"Can me and minwoo do something a bit different today?" you asked.

"What do you mean?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"We would like to interrogate Kan for the murder of Park Minwoo's sister." you said and looked at him.

"Objection!" Kan yelled in frustration.

"Ummmm. No nigga! You should of thought of that when before you told that trick of yours that you weren't even going to help me be free!" you shouted across the room.

        Everybody gasped and covered their mouths. Kan looked to the sides and scratched his head.

"When did I say that?" Kan said smiling.

"Last Friday," you said smiling.

"Do you have proof?" he said practically yelling.

"No of course not. my friend just happened to text me about everything from you baging her and everything." you said smiling "Do you want to see the texts?"

        His smiled quickly disappeared and you began smiling. You got up and went to Kan and dragged him to the podium. you cleared your throat and smiled.

"Oppa?" you asked Minwoo.

        He stood up and went to the judge's desk. He handed you the a folder and went in front of Kan.

"Where were you on the night when my sister died?" he asked.

"I was at work from 11." Kan said.

"He's lying!" a voice shouted "He was with me!"

        You turned around and saw that it as your friend. you smiled. The judge pinched the bridge of his nose.

"He called me saying that he killed a girl!" she confessed.

        The judged glanced at Kan and Kan shrugged his shoulders. Your friend approached you.

"Are you guys telling the truth?" the judge asked.

"Yes you're honor," she said.

"What were you doing with P{ark Minwoo?" he asked you.

"She was with me because the previous night, they had gotten into an arguement and he threw punches." Minwoo said.

"I can show you bruises," you said lifting up your shirt to reveal your stomach "Too bad he just lost his child,"

        Kan's head jerked up and you smiled. You pulled up the sleeves of your shirt and bruises were there as well. You smiled at Kan.

"Did you actually throw punches?" the judge asked.

"Of course not!" Kan yelled.

"He lying you're honor. He's lying!" your friend shouted.

"Silence!" the judge shouted.

"Yes SIR!" your friend shouted.

        You looked at her signalling her to shut up and you continued. You walked up to Kan and smiled.

"How do you like?" you smiled and walked away.

        He stared at you and followed you with his eyes. You turned around and smiled. The judge looked up from reading the files that you and Park Minwoo had prepared. He looked up and the security guard came and gave it to the jury.

"In the folder, there are blood tests to prove that I do not drink or smoke, and then files that other people filed for all the pounding on the wall. and the reason why I lied on the other case was because he threatened me to take my life away if I showed any sign of snitching on him." you confessed.

        A few minutes later, the jury came out and gave Kan a disgusted look and walked to the bench. The same woman stood up and then she said "Kan, you are here by guilty for abuse, muder, and drug and alcohol use, and driving under the influence."

        Kan stood up slowly and walked to the security guard. He was cuffed with his hands in the front. You turned around and saw Kan turn around and grabbed the gun from the security guard's waist. He turned around and shot at Minwoo. You screamed and ran in front of the bullet.

"Guilty!" the judge yelled.

"For LIFE! REST IN PEACE MOFO!" your friend said and ran to you where you laid there breathing.

Note: Hope you guys enjoyed this one.If not I'm very sorry. I'll do better.  ♥  >.<