Fan War: Chanyeol (EXO) Fanfic

Note: This is based off the video where you see Chanyeol running from some sasaeng fans...

You were on your way back from grocery shopping. You carried two bags in each hand, struggling to keep your self up straight without falling over. You turned the corner. Bumping into someone. You both fell and all your groceries were ruined.

"YAH! What the fuck?!" you shouted but he turned to you and bowed.

"I'm sorry!" he said trying to get up.

"Nu-huh! Hold the fuck up!" you said.

You grabbed his hair and turned him around. His sun glasses fell and you stood there above him, your fist was above your shoulder.

"Ch-Chanyeol?" you asked.

"Ummmmm. Hi?" he said.

"Oppa!" you heard screams.

You turned around and saw girls at the corner holding their phones. you picked up Chanyeol and pushed him, making him run. You pushed him to run faster.

"Oppa!" the girls called out as they were coming faster.

You grabbed Chanyeol's arm and made him turn a sharp corner. You pushed him to be in front.

"Go! I'll check up on you later!" you said and turned around.

"Wait! Don't leave me!" Chanyeol called.

You walked back to the fangirls as they approached you. They stopped in front of you.

"Move! We want Chanyeol!" one of them said.

"No. You guys need to stop doing this!" you shouted.

"We are not even doing anything wrong!" another said.

"What! Are you fuckin' serious?" you said.

"Move!" they said as they charged at you.

You tried to use your body as a shield but there was too many of them. they pulled your hair. So you decided to fight back. You grabbed one of the girls hair and pulled her forward. She fell to the ground. So you took the advantage of dragging her all over the place. you saw two of them coming so you ran back throwing everything that could make them slow down. You managed to hit one of them making them fall but the other one kept coming at you. She grabbed your hair and flung you around, your head hitting the brick wall. You got up and punched her in the face. The last girl came and hit you with a glass bottle. You blacked out for a second. You didn't hear anything, didn't see anything. You fell to the ground. The girl ran past you and ran in the direction where Chanyeol headed.

"No!" you said and struggled to get up.

You turned the corner and saw the girl pinning Chanyeol, her hands roaming all over him. Her hand went to his private part and she began rubbing it. You saw Chanyeol's eyes scream fear so you approached the girl and hit her head with a glass bottle. She turned around and you stabbed her in the stomach. She grunted and fell to the floor lifeless. You looked up and stared at Chanyeol.

"Are you okay?" you asked.

"The question should be... Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah... I should be okay" you said turning around walking away.

Next thing you know, you were staring at the sky and Chanyeol was on top of you. Waving his hand and shaking you.