1-10

Chapter 1 Hunger
Lin Yin has been known as "the child of other people" since she was a child.

However, Lin Yin is the unlucky person in everyone's eyes. She died of leukemia shortly after graduation from Peking University!

At this moment, Lin Yin was lying in this dark and shabby little adobe room, stunned: she obviously died of illness, why does she seem to be alive now?

With a "bang", the door of the small adobe room was kicked open, and before Lin Yin could react, she heard the stubborn woman at the door scolding: "You bitch, you actually pretend to be sick to hide! Our old Lin family does not Raise idlers, if you don't want to work, then quickly find a wall and knock yourself to death!"

Lin Yin looked at the fierce old woman, and began to accept the memory of the original owner of her body in her head. This scumbag is the original owner's grandma?

Then this grandma is really weird enough, and she keeps saying that her own granddaughter will be knocked down by a wall.

Without waiting for Lin Yin to accept other information, her thin skinny body has been dragged off the bed by the stubborn woman: "Get up quickly! You will be with your uncle and aunt later. Let's go down to the ground to earn work points!"

Earning work points? Lin Yin was an academic bully when she was a child, and she was very good at capturing key words. If this stubborn woman is not talking nonsense, then... is she coming back to life, living in the age of earning money from work points?

Lin Yin was stunned for a moment, and the whole person was pulled into the yard by Mrs.

In the incomparably simple farmyard, her uncles and aunts were already carrying agricultural tools and preparing to go to the ground.

"Yin Yin, come and join the third aunt. Later, I will ask the old captain to arrange a light job for you." A peasant woman in a soil-grey shirt beckoned to Lin Yin.

Just at this moment, Lin Yin smelled a faint smell of rice, and when she turned her head, she saw a woman holding a stack of tableware and chopsticks ready to go into the kitchen to wash the dishes.

It was fine when she didn't smell the aroma of the rice, but when she smelled it, Lin Yin felt so hungry! This was a hunger she had never experienced in her previous life. She was so hungry that she was dizzy and exhausted. She even thought that as long as she had a full meal, she would be willing to die immediately!

Dead... The original owner of this body is indeed dead, tortured to death by this bone-crushing hunger!

But even if the original owner was starved to death, no one in this family ever gave the original owner a bite to eat. Mrs. Hun wanted the original owner to go to the ground to earn work points, but came to wake the original owner up after the whole family had lunch.

Even the rest of the family felt that it was appropriate not to give the original owner a meal. When they gathered around for lunch just now, no one gave the original owner a bite to eat!

Lin Yin was a little chilled, what kind of family is this?!

Lin Yin glanced at her small body, she was a little out of shape! Only a piece of skin is left, wrapping the bone! In her last life, she had never been so thin when she was about to die from leukemia!

Look at the rest of the family, although their faces are sallow and malnourished, they are not as thin as her!

Lin Yin felt bad for herself.

She wants to eat! She has to hurry up and find something to eat! She didn't want to live again and be starved to death!

"What a fool! Is your brain broken? Hurry up and go down to the ground!" As she said, she stabbed Lin Yin in the forehead with her fingers.