751-756 End

Chapter 751 Fair Price

He Yuanchen said just now that he jumped off that cliff in his dream, so that means that her husband He Xun in her last life did not die normally, but jumped off that cliff with her to find a shortcoming?

Thinking of this, a strong grief surged up from Lin Yin's heart, not only He Yuanchen had a headache, but even her own head began to hurt.

Not only headache, but also heartache.

She could imagine how hopeless He Xun was at the time, the marriage was broken, he lost his lover, and he was old, and he didn't have many years to wait for her to appear again, and he didn't have the willpower to endure a new round of pain.

So he chose to end.

He jumped off the cliff where she had an accident, and it was a hundred times over...

He was such a shrewd, cunning, proud and noble man, after the tempering of time and the polishing of the world, there was almost nothing in the capital city at that time that could hardly live with him. He can work harder to reach the peak of his life and career.

But he gave up, he chose to end everything in the most direct and cruel way to himself!

Lin Yin's eyes were wet and her vision was a little blurry. If it wasn't for the presence of others, she would really want to cry.

He Xun was willing to jump off the cliff with her, which means that there is actually no relationship between He Xun and Li Xiaozhou. He has always loved her in his heart, until his death!

He went abroad at that time, maybe it really happened suddenly. Maybe, when he came back from abroad, he forgave her...

Lin Yin was immersed in her previous life experience, and she was overwhelmed with grief. Dad Lin called her several times before calling her out of her mournful thoughts.

"Your mother wants to take the guests to the restaurant and asks if you are going." Dad Lin said.

Lin Yin shook her head: "I won't go, I have to guard the shop."

Dad Lin looked at He Yuanchen again.

He Yuanchen also shook his head: "I'm not going either, my head still hurts and I want to rest."

Dad Lin nodded and went to the restaurant with Mama Lin to entertain the guests for dinner and entertainment.

Finally, the shop was quiet, whether it was the front hall or the consultation room, it was quiet.

He Qian, who was huddled in the corner, finally found the opportunity and came to He Yuanchen with a look of grievance, like a wounded beast, and whispered: "Dad..."

He Yuanchen looked at He Qian's picture that let him Very familiar face, the head began to hurt again.

He was sure that he had never seen this child in his more than 20 years of life, but when the child suddenly ran over to call him father, he suddenly felt inexplicably familiar.

It was as if somewhere in his memory, he had been intimate with this child. But when he had been intimate with this child, he couldn't remember.

When he thought about it carefully, his head hurt!

In the consultation room where no one else was present, He Yuanchen stood up, walked to Lin Yin, and asked, "You haven't answered me yet, why do you know what happened in my dream."

Lin Yin sniffed and wiped away the tears He went back and replied, "I didn't know, I just guessed. Mr. He, we never met before I went to your company for an interview."