71-80

Chapter 71 When Will You be a Head

Lin Wei sneered: "Yo! Do you still know that you are my mother? I thought i'm your own mother!"

Yang Xiu'e was really angry and shouted at Lin Wei, "Go home for me! Don't think you don't know who you are if you give a good face!"

"Just go back!" Lin Wei angrily raised his feet and walked towards the house.

But on the way home, the more he thought about it, the more uncomfortable he felt, that he, who had never been in the field before, was pushed out by his mother to participate in the construction of farmland!

If Nanny was at home, he would go to Nanny to file a complaint. Nanny felt sorry for his eldest grandson, and would definitely scold his mother and leave him at home.

But the milk was taken away last night... He Lin Wei is now calling the sky and not the ground!

Lin Wei can't understand Yang Xiu'e more and more now.

My mother used to listen to the words of the milk the most. She did what the milk said. But last night, when Nian was taken away, my mother was hiding in the house and shut the door tightly, trying her best to distance herself from Nanny...

And today, according to my mother's love and concern for me before, why? In this way, you can't let yourself go to participate in the farmland infrastructure that can be exhausting!

Lin Wei went home dejected, and Lin Yin registered himself with the accountant of the production team.

She and Xiaoxia share a household registration book. Xiaoxia is not at home for school, so she can only participate in farmland infrastructure. In fact, even if Xiaoxia is at home, it is her who signed up for farmland infrastructure.

After Lin Yin finished registering her name, when she returned to the crowd, she heard someone poking at Yang Xiu'e's spine again: "This Yang Xiu'e can really do it! What does it seem like, baby, now that the family is separated, Wei Zi has to go to the farmland infrastructure for Yang Xiu'e..."

"Who said no! If I were Yang Xiu'e, I would sign up by myself... Wei Zi is only ten years old! She is so cruel!"

"Alas...if Wei Zi's heart is cold, who will give her Yang Xiu'e's retirement in the future..."

Lin Yin is not interested in these gossip. Since she has already signed up, it is useless to stay here. She has to go back and get ready, she has to go to work tomorrow morning!

Seeing Lin Yin walking away, Zhang Xiaocui quickly walked out of the crowd and followed in Lin Yin's footsteps.

"Yinzi, I'll tell your second uncle later, if you can't do that work by then, let your second uncle help you." Zhang Xiaocui was determined to hug Lin Yin's thigh.

Fortunately, Lin Yin did not have a bad impression of her second aunt, so she told her, "It's okay, everyone else can do it, and I'm fine. People born and raised in the countryside are so squeamish."

Zhang Xiaocui sighed and said: "Isn't that true! Rural people are all shaving and eating in the loess, why are they so squeamish? But she, Yang Xiu'e, refuses to do any work..."

Lin Yin didn't want to mention Yang Xiu'e, this woman was disgusting to mention. When you mention her, they still lift her up. It's better not to mention her for the rest of your life, just pretend that there is no such person!

But Zhang Xiaocui didn't know what Lin Yin was thinking, and continued: "Yinzi, I know Yang Xiu'e best. He is the most selfish person in the world! For his own good life, he can do anything. Why did she treat you badly and Weizi good before? Wasn't it because the old lady didn't like you like Weizi? Now, the family is separated, the old lady's words don't work anymore, she can't get Weizi no matter how precious she is It's good, so, she left Wei Zi away..."