351-360

Chapter 351 Come to the Propaganda Section

For Lin Yin, this week's Monday is no different from many previous Mondays.

After breakfast, she rode her bike to the factory, changed into work clothes, caps and masks, and was ready to start the day's work.

The meeting on Saturday night, after the buffering of one day on Sunday, today's three workshops are the same as usual. The machine rumbled, and everyone was busy with their own work, but in an orderly manner.

But this Monday morning, in the factory director's office in the office building, it was a little different from usual.

Director Fang put the work at hand aside, and first called Director Lu to understand the situation and to find out how the meeting in the conference room of the third workshop was on Saturday night.

After learning about the situation, Director Fang called Deputy Director Min again.

"Director Min, come here and show you a report." The two factory managers sat down at the desk, and Director Fang handed a report to Deputy Director Min.

Deputy Factory Manager Min took over the report, read it carefully from beginning to end, and then commented: "The writing is good, the ideological awareness is also very high, and it is very touching to read!"

Director Fang knocked on the table with a smile: "Yes That girl Lin Yin wrote, how about it, is it deep enough?"

Deputy Director Min nodded: "It's very profound, it can be said to be a very good publicity report."

Director Fang added: "Just now I asked three The director of the workshop came to ask about the situation. Lin Yin's poverty alleviation meeting to donate food was very successful. It had a very positive impact on the entire three workshops."

Deputy Director Min nodded approvingly: "This Lin Yin, it's a good piece of material for practical work."

Director Fang: "I have a proposal, and I want to discuss it with you. You said, how about transferring Lin Yin to the publicity department?"

Deputy Director Min thought for a moment and replied: "Of course, it's good to transfer Lin Yin to the Propaganda Department. Right now, the Propaganda Department lacks this kind of talent, but Lin Yin still has a rural household registration... I'm afraid there will be someone in the factory. I'm not convinced."

Director Fang frowned for a while, and then made a decision: "Find a time in the afternoon to call Lin Yin over and ask her what she thinks."

Deputy Director Min responded: "Okay, this matter is handed over to me. Give it to me, which comrade Lin Yin will I talk to this afternoon."

Lin Yin did not know that her actions had attracted the attention of the two factory directors.

She used half a day to finish her work, and came to help Chi Yuejuan after work started in the afternoon.

While they were busy, an officer of the propaganda department suddenly came to look for someone, saying that it was Deputy Director Min who asked Lin Yin to come over.

Chi Yuejuan heard that it was the deputy director who let him go, so she pushed Lin Yin: "Come on, I can do my own work."

Lin Yin borrowed the conference room from director Fang last week and got the leadership. With their understanding and support, at this moment, we must obey 100% of the words of the factory director. As soon as I lost my job, I followed the publicity officer to the office building.