511-520

Chapter 511 I'm Your Dad

Cao Xiuyun smiled: "With these grains, let's save some food, and it will be no problem for the new year."

Lin Yin was also very happy: "Sister Cao, this is thanks to you!"

Cao Xiuyun said with a smile "It's nothing. There are far more women in our hometown than me who can keep the house. Food is a living thing, and we must find a way to keep it safe."

At this time, Da Ya remembered something and said, " Mom, I remembered that there was still a bowl of rice and half a bowl of vegetables in the pot, which my aunt didn't finish in the morning, just boil it with some water, and it will be enough for tonight's meal."

Cao Xiuyun nodded: "Yes, Save everything. It's good to have a bowl of rice to eat."

Lin Yin felt sour when she heard this, but she couldn't say what Cao Xiuyun said was wrong. Born in such an era, frugality was carved into the bone marrow of people. habit in.

Thinking that today is the twenty-seventh day of the twelfth lunar month, and seeing that the shopping malls and vegetable markets will be closed for the annual holiday, and the tigress has moved a lot of things home today and tasted the sweetness, it is impossible to guarantee that it will not come again today, so I can only sigh, Forget it, just follow what Cao Xiuyun said first and save it.

Just like that, more than two days passed.

On New Year's Eve, Cao Xiuyun did not go out to look for her husband, but stayed in the yard with Da Ya Er Ya and Lin Yin to celebrate the New Year.

Although there are no rich ingredients, but a few people gather around, chatting over the fire, and drinking a bowl of rice porridge warmly, for people who have left their hometowns, they are already very happy!

At noon that day, Lin Yin was sitting beside the fire and drinking gruel, when she heard someone knock on the door of the courtyard.

New Year's Eve, who will knock on the door? Is it Lin Xiaozhu?

After thinking about it carefully, I think it is very likely that the teenagers are the most restless, and Lin Xiaozhu must have been bored at home for a few days and came to visit today!

Lin Yin came out of the kitchen and opened the courtyard door, but she didn't want to see a middle-aged man standing outside the door.

"Lin Yin." The middle-aged man called Lin Yin with great concern, with a very loving appearance, "I'm very happy to see you finally recovered!"

Lin Yin looked at the middle-aged man doubtfully, thinking in her heart. For a while, who is this person?

I just heard the middle-aged man say again: "Your aunt Chen came over and took a lot of your things a few days ago, I really feel sorry for you, I wanted to return those things to you, but your aunt Chen has already I've used it... so I'll give you some money." The middle-aged man said as he took out a stack of money from the pocket of his jacket in the style of a tunic suit.

After hearing this, Lin Yin finally understood. It turned out that this middle-aged man was her biological father, and the aunt Chen that this middle-aged man referred to was the tigress!

This middle-aged man can be considered to know the mother-in-law of the family, knowing that the mother-in-law can't accept her as an illegitimate daughter no matter what, so she doesn't let her call the tigress "Mom", but directly Aunt Chen.

After clarifying these relationships, Lin Yin couldn't help but look at the middle-aged man again.

But seeing this man in his 40s, there are some faint wrinkles at the end of his eyes, and a few strands of white hair on his temples. He looks ordinary, showing a gentle and calm demeanor... I think he should have a good temper when he was young. man.