151-160

Chapter 151 Plus Workshop

He can no longer go to the old captain's house for dinner. He will come to the village often in the future. If he goes to the old captain's house for dinner every time, according to the old captain's hospitable temperament, wouldn't he destroy the old captain's house?

He Xun came all the way to the village office to settle down, and Lin Yin also returned to the educated youth point.

Xiang Yu and Xu Weihong were already busy cooking dinner in the educated youth point. Xiang Yu was cooking porridge and Xu Weihong was washing vegetables.

What kind of porridge to cook, of course, is the porridge of coarse grains. What kind of vegetables, of course, is the wild vegetables that Lin Yin tried to "dig".

A pot of gooey, plus a night of cold wild vegetables, in Linjia Village, it is already a good meal.

Now that the old year's grain is almost finished, this year's new grain has not yet come down, and many people are about to stop. Now the big guy is waiting for the wheat in the field to be harvested, and after the public grain is paid, the rest of the big guy is divided, and he can eat a few full meals.

At this moment, Xiang Yu and Xu Weihong were busy in the educated youth's kitchen, so Lin Yin couldn't get in, so she went to the bunk to rest.

Today, I trained the educated youth to harvest wheat. I was busy all day from morning to night, but it was really exhausting!

The good thing is that all these hard work were not in vain. No, not long after Lin Yin lay down, she heard the system prompt sound from the depths of the sea of ​​​​knowledge.

"Host, please pay attention! Host, please pay attention! Now the agricultural skill level has been raised to level 7, adding 1 labor skill point, and rewarding a workshop."

Lin Yin secretly said, as expected, I expected it right, the more people you help, the more you level up. The faster it rises!

Today, she helped the educated youth master the skills of harvesting wheat. No, the labor skills have been upgraded by one level.

This made her think that, according to such an upgrade progress, if the training was conducted once during the autumn harvest, wouldn't it be possible to upgrade to another level?

However, after such training is held this year, it may not be needed next year, because the educated youth have already learned how to do farm work, so they will go directly to the fields next year. Even if there will be new educated youths next year, but the new educated youths are brought by the old educated youths, and they can easily learn to farm.

That said, promoting agricultural skills upgrading in her system through agricultural training is not a long-term solution.

She had to think about it, and there were other ways to improve her agricultural skills.

After thinking about these things, Lin Yin glanced at the space.

Just now, the system has prompted that the upgrade reward this time is an additional workshop.

At this moment, she took a closer look, and she really saw a small house on the ground in the space.

She urged her mind to push the door of this house open.

But in the middle of the house there was a large and small machine. One end of the machine had a funnel that was raised upwards, and the other end of the machine was an outlet that opened downwards.