561-570

Chapter 561 Mother Locust

"Auntie, what should I call you?" Lin Yin looked at the black and thin woman with a smile.

The black and thin woman didn't bother to pay attention to Lin Yin, she took one end of the vegetable bowl in her hand, turned around and left, walked to the vegetable washing pool, poured the vegetables in the bowl into the sink, and started washing the vegetables. Lin Yin's original words were returned to her: "It turned out to be someone who has never seen the world, but he is a vegetable washer in the back kitchen. He really thinks he is amazing!"

He threw it into the pool and cursed loudly, "Little bastard! Please tell me what you just said again!"

Lin Yincai was not afraid of her. Listen to it, even the swearing words are exactly the same as Chen Damei's tone, the scolding bastard who opens his mouth and shuts his mouth, as if his bloodline is noble.

Can't clean up Chen Damei, it's not bad to clean up this evil woman, so Lin Yin scolded back: "Why don't you want to bully others, or others will definitely bully you. You have scolded me, why can't I scold you? "

You!" The black and thin woman was so angry that she wanted to scold her back, but she didn't know how to scold her.

Listening to this girl's words, it seems that no matter what she says, the girl will scold back as she is.

Wouldn't it be that the harder she scolded her, the harder it would be when the girl scolded her in turn?

While the black and thin woman was hesitating, Lin Yin said again: "If you want to be respected by others, you must respect others first. We have just come to work, you can bring it up if you do something wrong, and you will laugh at us like this, you Said you weren't scolding yourself?" The

head chef, Master Zhang, heard this and gave a thumbs up in his heart, the little girl is not simple, and scolding people is so reasonable!

On weekdays, this "mother locust" is the most mean and hard to provoke. Who doesn't hide from her three points in the back kitchen of the cafeteria? But I didn't expect that the newly arrived young girl would actually land the "mother locust"!

The mother locust was blocked by Lin Yin's words, and she didn't know how to scold her, but she was unwilling to be stopped by her. After choking for a while, she said, "Are you guys amazing? You can't even scold you?"

Lin Yin: "Like everyone else, we have done something wrong, and naturally we should scold us, but even if we want to scold, Master Zhang will scold us, and it will never be your turn to intervene."

"You!" The black and thin "mother" "Locusts" was so angry that her face turned red, but she didn't know what to say. She really couldn't be compared with Master Zhang, and she was not in the group of Lin Yin and Cao Xiuyun, so she really had no position to intervene in their work. .

Master Zhang saw that the mother locust had eaten and was shriveled, afraid that the mother locust would become angry and secretly plot the two newcomers, so he hurriedly stepped forward to smooth things out: "Okay, okay! Don't say a word, if you haven't finished your work, hurry up and work, After you finish the work, you can rest for a while, and it will be ready for lunch soon."

Cao Xiuyun is a good man, and also said: "Yes, hurry up and work." The

mother locust snorted coldly and walked to the vegetable washing pool. Continuing to wash vegetables, Lin Yin returned to the long table of the pastry team.

On the side of the pastry team, Lao Fang is mixing noodles, preparing to make a few pots of shortcake at noon.

Seeing that Lin Yin was back, Lao Fang waved at Lin Yin and asked Lin Yin to get closer.