641-650

Chapter 641: I have a crooked idea

Lin Xiaozhu sighed and shook his head.

Chen Lame was puzzled: "What do you mean by shaking your head? Chen Damei, she's not at home today?"

Lin Xiaozhu sighed again and said sympathetically, "Brother Chen, why do you want to be involved with someone like Chen Damei? , your money, don't want to come back in this life!"

Chen Lai Zi changed his face when he heard that he wanted to return the money: "I went out of the courtyard, and I finally earned money back, but it was all taken by Chen Damei. I got it. If we don't get the money back, what will my mother and I do in the future?"

Lin Xiaozhu ignored Chen Lame and pretended to be pitiful. Chen Lame said it again, and finally said: "Chen Damei can't live anymore, how can she pay you back? Not to mention that she has no money, even if she has money, she can't give it to you according to her temperament. After hearing this , Chen Lame stomped his feet in anger: "I've had eight lifetimes of bad luck to believe what that wicked woman said!"

Lin Xiaozhu said: "Brother Chen, it's not me who told you, you're too hard-hearted, Lin Yin, you can't get married, but Chen Damei's family has two daughters. The second daughter is seventeen this year, and she is a little younger. If she doesn't come back, why not marry her eldest daughter back as a daughter-in-law?"

Lin Xiaozhu was annoyed at Wu Ru, and at the same time disgusted with Cripple Chen. The best of both worlds, how nice!

Chen lame only has a lame leg, but his brain is not stupid. After listening to Lin Xiaozhu's words, he couldn't help but ask: "Then Wu Ru, a good big girl, will he agree to marry me this lame? Little brother, stop joking."

Lin Xiaozhu approached Chen The lame man said in a low voice, "That Wu Ru, but she has a good relationship with a man. Don't look down on her. When she went to the countryside to cut the queue, she was with a few men!"

Lin Xiaozhu can't say it directly. , stretched out only two hands, and gestured thumb to thumb.

When Chen Crippy heard this, he was immediately moved, but he didn't see it, that Wu Ru was quite showy!

Such a woman will definitely not be able to marry and be a wife. I don't know when I will get him a green hat, but if I get it to play with it, the taste is already very good.

That lame Chen, because his family was poor, lame, and lame, was still a bachelor at the age of 30, and usually he was worried about women. Hearing that Wu Ru was such a person, he was so greedy that his mouth was almost drooling.

Anyway, I have no hope of getting the money back from Chen Damei. It would not be a loss to ask for some sweetness from Wu Ru's body... My heart was full of evil thoughts, but she still pretended to be a victim of not getting the money back. who look like, with poor equipment forest column:. "I also really unlucky, even by Chenda Mei evil gossips that fool you, since you want money, I do not go stroke of bad luck, and go back and forget this,"

Lin Although it is a small column Young man, but it's a man after all. Men know men best. He can see through Chen Lai's mind, and he doesn't break it. He just opened his mouth and said, "Brother Chen, you can think about it, there are so many good girls in the world. Yes..." After

pretending to persuade the lame child, Lin Xiaozhu made an excuse to leave: "I want to help my mother buy vegetables, so let's go first." After walking a long distance, Lin Xiaozhu stopped and looked back. He gave Chen Crip a look. Seeing that the lame Chen did not go to Chen Damei's house again, he went back.