391-400

Chapter 391 Careful and considerate man

As long as Cui Jianye is willing to live the life of an ordinary person, he can live a very peaceful life from now on.

The matter of Cui Jianye has been solved perfectly, so her sale of grain last year should also be sealed into the long history, and will never be exposed again, right?

Because she ended up with several worries at the same time, that's why she's in a strange mood today, right?

The so-called people are in a good mood when they are in a good mood, and Lin Yin's work efficiency is particularly high. In less than half a day, he has finished all the work of the day.

After finishing her work, Lin Yin came out of the workshop, went to the toilet, and then found a corner to sit, ready to rest.

She planned to rest until noon, and when everyone in the workshop went to the cafeteria for lunch after get off work, she went to the shabby lounge next to the workshop to eat her own lunch.

Since she donated her food supplies to the workers in the workshop who have difficult family conditions, she has never been to the canteen of the unit to eat a meal. Because going to the cafeteria to eat is deducted from the food supply.

She usually takes advantage of the fact that after the workers in the workshop have gone to the cafeteria at noon, she then goes to the shabby workers' lounge next to the workshop, and grabs some food from the space, eats it quickly, and eats it as soon as she can. .

At noon that day, Lin Yin, as usual, waited until all the workers in the workshop took their lunch boxes and went to the cafeteria, and prepared to go to the break room to settle her own lunch.

Suddenly, the old man who was at the gate of the factory found him and said that someone had brought her something.

Lin Yin took the package handed over by the janitor, opened it, and saw that there was an exquisite aluminum lunch box inside. surprise.

This lunch box should have been given by He Xun, right?

Lin Yin asked the old man at the door: "Master, who sent this package to me?"

The old man replied with a smile: "It's a handsome young man. He said that he was your partner. He was afraid that you would not be able to eat well in the factory, so he gave you something to eat."

She really guessed it, and it was this A box of lunch was indeed sent by He Xun.

This man was really attentive, and he kept the details that she was about to ignore in her heart firmly. Knowing that her monthly food supply is donated, and she herself is not good at eating too well in the factory, the lunch at noon every day must be a simple solution. Painful to bring her food, right?

"Little comrade, you eat slowly, I have to go to the gate. Go back and tell your partner, if you want to deliver food, you can deliver it early to save you running back and forth at noon. It's really boring on such a hot day." The old man of the door walked towards the gate of the factory while nagging.

At noon that day, Lin Yin finally had a solid lunch. You don't have to worry about your food being too good to be found by your co-workers.

He thought that He Xun's delivery of food to her would pass after she had eaten this meal. Unexpectedly, rumors spread in the factory the next day.

It was said that Lin Yin, who learned from Lei Feng to do good deeds, was pursued by a very handsome and good-looking man for a period of time, and finally began to deal with him. Yesterday, the man specially came to bring her meals at noon!