291-300

Chapter 291 Confused after drinking

Just when Lin Yin was embarrassed, she suddenly heard Qin Yan calling her in the bedroom.

Hearing Qin Yan's cry, Lin Yin stood up and walked to Qin Yan's room.

Just standing beside Qin Yan's bed, ready to speak, she suddenly saw Qin Yan lifted the quilt and got out of bed, and knelt down in front of her with a plop. This situation shocked Lin Yin!

"Sister Yanzi, what are you doing! Isn't this a loss of my birthday? I can't afford this. Get up quickly!" Lin Yin said, trying to help Qin Yan up.

Qin Yan pushed Lin Yin's hand away and kowtowed to her without any explanation, and then explained the reason: "Yinzi, I must kowtow to you, otherwise I will feel uneasy. It's all thanks to you, otherwise I I'm afraid it's already..."

Qin Yan said this, and was afraid for a while. The feeling of passing by the god of death, only those who have experienced it themselves know how terrifying it is.

Lin Yin was confused by Qin Yan's battle, and she hurriedly asked, "Sister Yanzi, what happened, you should make it clear." At

this moment, Aunt Qin walked in: "Yanzi. She was frightened, so let me

talk about it." Then Aunt Qin said about Qin Yan: "Yanzi gave birth to a child this time, and it was difficult to give birth. The child's head didn't come out, but the feet came out first... She suffered a lot of crimes in the delivery room. She used all the methods the doctor could use. Not only did she fail to pick up the baby, but she caused Yanzi to bleed heavily... At that time, the situation really scared me to death! The doctor has issued a critical illness notice, saying that no matter whether it is adults or children, there is no way to save it..."

"At that time, Yanzi was really dying, and the weak can't feel it. Fortunately, Wei Bin studied a lot, I know Ginseng can hold this last breath, so I hurriedly went home and took the ginseng you gave to Yanzi as a wedding gift, cut a piece and put it in Yanzi's mouth..."

"I was told, that tone The child was really hanged. Yanzi gave birth to the child with that tone... When the child was born, his face was blue and purple, and the doctor said that if he came out a little later, he would be suffocated to death... ..."

"The child is all right, but Yanzi is bleeding too much, and the situation is very bad... Wei Bin saw that the effect of the ginseng was good, so he wanted to cut ginseng to eat for Yanzi, but the doctor said that Yanzi's body was too weak and she could not bear it. Tonic, I'm afraid I won't be able to endure it if I eat ginseng. At first, we all believed the doctor's words, but Yanzi's body is getting weaker and weaker..."

"I was really afraid that my daughter would have three strengths and two weaknesses, so I made up my own mind. , I cut another piece of ginseng for Yanzi to eat, but I didn't realize that not only did the doctor say that the deficiency was not replenished, but instead, it repaired Yanzi's body!"

"After that, I cut it for Yanzi every few days. Let's eat a piece of ginseng. Look at Yanzi's complexion. No one can believe it. People who had so much blood at that time would definitely not survive. It's not even a full month. It 's alright!"

Lin Yin felt a sigh of relief when she heard what Aunt Qin said, she thought something had happened, so it was for this!

The Ganoderma lucidum planted in her space not only healed Teacher Cui's eyes, but also He Xun's ears.

The magic of the effect, she has long been surprised by it.

But before, she used the Ganoderma lucidum in the space to save people, and the ginseng in the space has never been used much. Now with Qin Yan's personal experience, it can be seen that the effectiveness of the ginseng produced in the space is not inferior to the Ganoderma lucidum produced in the space at all. !