671-680

Chapter 671 Selfish Laziness

In this way, Lin Yin has more or less clearly seen the essence of Chen Damei, which can be summed up in two words: selfishness and laziness!

Because of selfishness, she only thinks of herself in any situation. In order to make herself feel comfortable and do whatever she wants, she can step on her face and do anything under her feet!

Because of laziness, I rarely work diligently and steadfastly.

There are so many divorced women, and Chen Damei is the only one who has changed from a decent worker to a sloppy beggar woman after divorce.

Obviously good hands and feet, obviously have a healthy body, but do not do any work, all day long thinking about how to ask for money and things from my ex-husband... I used to see words like selfishness and laziness in books, I just stayed Literally understood, there is not much deep experience.

And today's Chen Damei is a very vivid lesson for Lin Yin, making Lin Yin completely understand what selfishness and laziness are all about!

Selfishness breeds jealousy, selfishness breeds evil, selfishness makes people narrow-minded, arrogant, greedy, and vicious... Selfishness is a demon, which can produce countless negative psychology.

No one can avoid selfishness in life, but normal people know to control selfishness to a more appropriate level. Once a person starts to be extremely selfish like Chen Damei, then a lot of misfortunes will start to line up to this person. near.

Sadly, at such times, the parties themselves simply do not know that disaster is coming, or even why it is coming. Because of the unsatisfactory life in front of them, they will intensify their selfishness, intensify their persecution of others, and intensify their swindling.

Likewise, laziness is a demon!

Lazy people usually deal with errands or have nothing to do. Because they don't work hard, they don't get anything in return. After a long time, they will get nothing with nothing. When they see other people's food and drink, they will become unbalanced and resentful. other people.

Once resentment arises, it will also attract a lot of negative psychology. If this lazy person does not wake up in time, basically these negative psychology can properly abolish his life...

This is how I feel. After that, Lin Yin suddenly understood something in her heart.

She suddenly understood what the blessings that Mrs Yin always talked about were all about.

At this moment, she feels that as long as a person is not selfish or lazy, then this person is a lucky person!

People who are not selfish will naturally think about others and regard helping others as their own happiness. The so-called grace of dripping water is reciprocated, and the effort of helping others can be rewarded by others. This can be said to be a great blessing!

People who are not lazy are very diligent in behavior, wake up early, go out early, go out early and return late, are very positive in thinking, and often come up with new ideas that others can't think of. So it is easier than others to find the path to success.

When a person is very successful and can get a lot of help from other people, it is difficult for him to think that he is not lucky in his life.

This reminded Lin Yin of the coming of Mrs. Yin. Mrs. Yin kept saying that she was fortunate and that she had been living miserably in her life, but Mrs. Yin was a good person with kindness and duty. She raised her grandson Yin Xiao. Fifth is also a good person with kindness and duty.