131-140

Chapter 131 My Name Is Li Xu

"Captain, today's agricultural education training was very successful. According to the intention of the county magistrate, I wanted Comrade Lin Yin to go to the county to make a report." He Xun said.

Obviously, he is making a lie. Regarding this agricultural training, he only needs to write a document as the secretary of the county magistrate, and he does not need Lin Yin to report.

However, didn't he want to create a chance to get along with Lin Yin? He is not familiar with the production team, and the town is too small, so it is more comfortable to go to the county.

The old captain listened to He Xun's words, and agreed without thinking: "Okay, Yinzi is very tired after a busy day today, just in time to go to the county to relax." The county leader Meaning, how can he, a production captain, be qualified to object?

Lin Yin, who was busy in the seedling field at the moment, had no idea that she had been decided so that she would go to the county to make a report.

She quickly checked that the previous educated youth had planted a row of seedlings, gave a score, and then ordered the next educated youth to plant the seedlings.

Xiang Yu took the initiative to be her assistant, doing errands beside her.

Finally, all the educated youths were assessed. It was getting a little late.

Almost all the educated youths who passed the assessment have already left Linjia Village.

Lin Yin glanced at the remaining seven or eight educated youths who failed the assessment, and let out a sigh of relief. After cleaning up these educated youths, she can get off work and rest!

Taking advantage of this moment, Xiang Yu approached Lin Yin and said in a low voice, "Secretary He from the county has been standing beside the seedling field looking at you just now. Do you think he is interested in you?"

Lin Yin was very tired. , I didn't have time to talk about these gossips, and directly blocked Xiang Yu's words: "Comrade, you are 100% thinking too much!"

Xiang Yu showed an idiotic face, and looked at He Xun who had stood before. He said with emotion, "If I could have a man like Secretary He as my partner, I would have no regrets in my life whether I was in the countryside or in the city!"

Lin Yin ignored her and greeted those who failed the examination. The educated youth came to do the second round of assessment.

Before the second round of assessment, she explained the key points and tricks of planting rice once again, making sure that the educated youths understood it, and only then did the second round of assessment begin.

When evening came, the second round of assessment was almost over.

There is only one educated youth left. After the assessment, you can rest. Lin Yin rubbed her knees that were a little sore from soaking in the seedling field, looked up at the sky, took a deep breath, and greeted the last educated youth: "Let's start, you can go back after the test." The

man The educated youth did not seem to be in a hurry to go back, his expression was very leisurely, and he was not in a hurry to plant rice when he walked to Lin Yin, but started a conversation with Lin Yin: "Your name is Lin Yin?

" , waiting for the educated young man to start acting, but the educated young man was not in a hurry at all, so he just stood idle in the seedling field and looked at Lin Yin.

Lin Yin suddenly found that this male educated youth was very familiar, and it seemed that he had seen it before.

At this time, the male educated youth asked again: "Your name is Lin Yin?"