441-450

Chapter 441 Upgraded

Lin Yin's recent work and life can be said to be quite calm.

I went to work during the day, and after returning to my residence at night, I entered the space to organize training materials.

When He Xun came to find her, she avoided him and went to Chi Yuejuan's house to hide.

Before this week's rest day, Lin Yin finally simplified the simplified training materials.

Instead of going to the factory director's secretary Zhou Zheng, he directly handed the information to Chi Yuejuan.

After handing over the information, Lin Yinsong felt a lot faster, and he was finally able to have a good rest day!

On the day off, Lin Yin slept beautifully, and it was noon when she woke up. After taking a shower, I started thinking about what to eat.

There is no meat in the space, it's all vegetables, and there are only a few ways to eat vegetables, either stir-fry, stir-fry, make vegetable balls, or wrap steamed buns in dough to make pie.

Lin Yin had limited recipes in her mind, so she decided to turn on the processor to see if there were any good recipes in the processor.

The processing machine was placed in the processing workshop, and Lin Yin urged her mind to enter the processing workshop from the garden house in the blink of an eye.

Just standing still in the processing workshop, I suddenly heard the sound of the system sounding from the depths of the sea of ​​​​knowledge: "Master, please pay attention! Master, please pay attention! The industrial side quest is upgraded to level 4 and rewards an industrial skill point. In addition, the improved processing will be rewarded. Two machines."

Lin Yin was excited for a while, and it was upgraded! Upgraded! Finally upgraded again!

She must have given training to all the workers in the factory, and sorted out the training materials and published them in the factory newspaper for everyone to collect and study, which has provided great help to everyone's study and work, so there is this upgrade. !

After Lin Yin was secretly happy for a while, she remembered to check the two improved processing machines rewarded by the system.

She stood in the processing workshop and checked the processing machines, only to find that the system did not reward two processing machines, but that the previous processing machine was divided into two.

Originally, a processing machine was divided into two parts, one for processing materials and the other for processing materials. Now the two parts of the processed material and the processed material are separated, and each is independent and becomes a separate machine.

The processing machine for processing materials is left in this processing workshop, and the processing machine for processing materials is moved to the kitchen, which is more convenient for cooking and cooking.

Not only are the two functional processing machines independent, but the functional improvements of the two functional processing machines are very large!

There are more raw materials that can be put into the processing machine for processing!

As long as you can find anything you can find in life, you can put it into the processing machine for processing.

The machining programs that can be performed are also more diverse!

The processing method that the human brain can think of can be found in the machine, and the processing method that the human brain cannot think of can also be found in the machine. As long as there is a need, motivate the mind to determine the processing program, and the machine can complete the processing of the specified program!