41-50

Chapter 41 A Big Ditch

After Lin Yin got the leave, she went directly to the foot of the mountain behind the village.

Standing at the foot of the mountain, the sun has just risen, and every household has just carried the farm tools to go to work. She came quietly, and no one was disturbed when she came.

This trip into the mountain, things can be done smoothly, of course, it is better, if things are not going well, the big deal is that she will come out of the mountain and think of other ways. If you don't tell others, you won't let others have expectations.

Lin Yin stood at the foot of the mountain and glanced at the mountain. The trees and vegetation on the mountain were lush. It was not easy to grow such lush vegetation during such a famine year!

Come on, girl today, I will go into the mountains to explore! If you don't get it right, you may find it unexpectedly! This is a mountain that was occupied by bandits before!

After Lin Yin teased herself like this, she took a deep breath and walked up the mountain.

Because no one has entered the mountain for a long time, there is no road at all on the mountain. The hillside is steep and the weeds are abundant. Lin Yin used both hands and feet, so she lost her strength to breastfeed and climbed a small section of the mountain road.

No one has entered the mountain for many years, the weeds and trees have grown completely free, they are as tall as a person, they are lush and messy, and some grass blades have serrations on them. It was scratched several times by the leaves of the withered grass.

She had to find a stone and sit down, checking the small blood on her body and calling the system: "System-kun, system-kun, where is the system's emergency protection? I'm all injured, why haven't I activated the system's emergency protection yet? ?"

After asking, I waited for a while, but didn't get an answer from the system.

Forget it, let's work hard on her own!

Lin Yin stood up, found a direction with slightly less weeds, gritted her teeth, and continued to climb the mountain.

I don't know how long it took to climb, and suddenly the system's voice sounded in the sea of ​​consciousness: "Master, please pay attention, there is danger ahead!"

Lin Yin shuddered and hurriedly stopped.

"Master, please pay attention, there is danger ahead!" The system repeated again.

Lin Yin asked subconsciously, "What's the danger ahead?"

But the system replied to her: "Host, please pay attention, there is danger ahead!"

Lin Yin was speechless, she knew that the broken system was unreliable, she should do it herself She broke off a branch at will, and then slowly moved forward while exploring the path carefully.

She thought, the mountains and the grass in the mountains don't have long mouths, so they definitely won't eat people. It must be a trap in this mountain, an institution or something that kills people.

Since the system warned her that there is danger ahead, there must be something wrong with the road ahead!

Therefore, Lin Yin threw rocks forward from time to time while taking a branch to explore the way, so she couldn't be more careful.

After walking ten steps in this way, a large stone thrown out suddenly fell into the lush weeds, and there was no movement.

Lin Yin's back was cold. Could it be that there was a sinkhole under the lush weeds in front of her?