91-100

Chapter 91 Fresh Fruits

So Lin Yin used the excuse of going to school to let Xiaoxia try on the new cotton shoes, and went out with the new cotton shoes, planning to go to the supply and marketing agency.

I went to the supply and marketing agency to buy cloth and came back so that I could learn to make clothes with Aunt Qin.

After leaving the family home of Commune Primary School, Lin Yin planned to go to the black market first.

The money to buy the cloth is definitely fine, but she doesn't have the cloth ticket to buy the cloth. She had to use the meal ticket He Xun gave her to go to the black market to exchange for some cloth tickets.

In this way, Lin Yin followed the route in memory, all the way to the black market.

However, the population in the town is not large, and the militiamen come here from time to time to check, there are not many people in this black market, and almost all of them are here to exchange items. I searched the entire black market and no one exchanged tickets.

Lin Yin had to admit that she was unlucky, and planned to leave the black market and go to other places to find a way to see if she could change some fabrics.

While walking down the street, she suddenly heard someone calling her.

At first she thought she had heard it wrong. She didn't know many people in this town.

Until someone walked up to her, patted her on the shoulder, and said hello, "You little girl, why did you ignore me after calling you several times?"

Lin Yin was a little surprised when she saw it: "Uncle Xiang, you Why are you here?"

Xiang Hongjun patted the floating ash on his body: "Isn't this a relief food for your production teams in Linjiang Commune?" Lin Yin was

overjoyed: "The relief food is down?"

Xiang Hongjun: " Yes, seeing that the weather is getting colder and colder, the people in the production team need food for the winter, shouldn't the relief food be distributed. As for this job of pulling food, I took the initiative to invite the leader. "

Lin When Yin saw Xiang Hongjun, she remembered something.

Sure enough, Xiang Red Army couldn't wait any longer, and asked about this matter: "This is not a good job to pull food, there is no oil or water, and if you pull it badly, you will be punished. I took this job on purpose. I just wanted to ask you, have you contacted the seller? Did you ask, does he have any fresh fruit to sell?" Lin Yin has been

learning how to make shoes with Aunt Qin these past few days. It was only when I met Xiang Hongjun that I remembered selling fruit.

I remember that Sister Qin Yan mentioned yesterday that the school will have winter vacation in about a month. The winter vacation is coming, will New Year's Eve be far away?

Lao Liu's food factory must be busy producing New Year's goods now.

Then the fresh fruit needed for canning must be scarce right now.

For Lin Yin, if you don't take this opportunity to make a fortune, when will you wait?

So Lin Yin replied to Xiang Hongjun: "Of course I contacted Uncle Xiang about what you explained. The seller did have some fruit in his hands, mainly because Liu Shucheng bought it insincerely."

Xiang Hongjun immediately said: "Sincerely, sincerely! With the Chinese New Year just around the corner, the factory where Lao Liu works is waiting for fresh fruit to produce canned food! No matter what, you can't cut off your own fortune, don't you think?"