601-610

Chapter 601 Deputy Director Zhao

It is nothing to do if it is nothing wrong with it.

However, there is no gratin and vegetables to do it, He Xun also can't think of a big business, so there is no size, serious to do, can always have gains.

It is said that Lin Yin can't think of her king and chri king.

I don't know if the kings and chri kings can grow up, and it is still that a small seedlife is growing in the ground. It is not a way.

The other crops in the space are very short, but the king and chri king, it is simply grinding her tolerance, no matter how she is watering, how to make the soil fertilized, or old!

Lin Yin squatted in the field, looked at the small seedlings of the kings and the king, trying to let them grow up quickly, think about it, think of some tired, this is coming out, bed sleeping.

Sleep overnight, the next morning, before He Xun went to work, Lin Yin handed him to him.

Take a look at the vegetables of these two big bags, then look at the two bags of candy, He Xun is a little accident: "This is too much?"

Lin Yin: "Don't use yourself, don't have a car to pick you?" "

He Xun should come down:" Well, all in the car. "

Lin Yin thought what it was, busy opening the drawer of his discharge, took out a paper bag from inside, this paper package is her pill, he twirl A pill, but also poured a cup of warm water to He Xun: "The medicine can't stop, you have to eat every day."

He Xun took the medicine, I feel that this is a day. There is a daughter-in-law at home, someone cares for him before going out, and some people wait for him, such days, before they can only appear in his dreams. Dreams now come true!

I think so, I feel sweet in my heart.

After eating the medicine, He Xun took two bags in one hand.

Xiaohu, outside the door, has opened the car, waiting for He Xun to get on the bus.

He Xun was not in good health before. In order to save his physical strength, he used all his physical strength for work, and took the car to and from get off work every day.

Others think his factory manager is very beautiful by car to and from get off work, but no one knows the bitterness in his heart. Now that he has taken the medicine prescribed by Lin Yin for a few days, he obviously feels that his health is much better. He thought about it. In the future, like other employees in the factory, it is better to ride a bicycle to get off work.

While thinking about this, He Xun put the four cloth bags in his hand in the car, and then got in the car and sat down.

"Factory director, what's in the bag you mentioned?" The driver Xiao Hu asked curiously as he started the car.

"Happy candy and some snacks. I registered for the marriage yesterday. I don't have time to arrange the wedding. I will send out a few candies to announce the marriage news." He Xun said truthfully.

This little Hu was a driver for He Xun when he was the director of the Machinery Factory in Ningbei Province. It has been five or six years since he followed him from Ningbei Province to Beijing City!

He Xun had just decided not to ride a car in the future, and would ride a bicycle to get off work by himself. Now he was a little hesitant when he saw Xiao Hu. If he rides a bicycle by himself, wouldn't Xiao Hu, the driver, lose his job?