81-90

Chapter 81 Waiting for her to make money

become! That's it!

Seeing that Lin Yin likes such clothes, He Xun asked the salesperson to get a few more pieces for her to try on.

Lin Yin chose one for Xiaoxia, one for herself, and a slightly larger size for Qin Yan.

Eight dollars for a dress.

Twenty-four yuan for three clothes.

He Xun once again generously took out the money and cloth tickets and paid them to the salesperson.

It was rare for the salesperson to see such a handsome man so lavish, and he was polite to He Xun!

Fortunately, people in this era are more conservative. After a few decades, this salesperson is afraid that he has already tried his best to find the phone number of He Xun...

The clothes are almost the same. Calculate the amount. After buying these clothes , He Xun's work in the past month is probably going to be done for nothing.

Lin Yin decided to give up, and it was almost done. Spending too much money on others would also have to repay the favor.

And she's going to have a big deal tonight. When she makes money and spends her own money to buy clothes, it will be fun!

So she said to He Xun, "Let's go, don't buy any more, these clothes are enough."

He Xun didn't speak and took her down to the first floor.

On the first floor, I bought a few more scarves, a pair of ladies' leather shoes, and a dozen feet of cloth. In the blink of an eye, another tens of dollars was spent.

Lin Yin followed behind him and secretly said, Come on, with such a purchase, Secretary He's work for the past two months is all in vain!

After shopping, come out of the mall.

He Xun first fixed these newly bought things on the bicycle faucet, and the front basket couldn't fit, so Lin Yin held it in his arms.

The two of them left the county mall with large and small bags of goods.

Bicycle through the downtown, all the way to an alley. Walking along the alley, He Xun stopped after a distance of about tens of meters.

Lin Yin jumped off the back seat of the bicycle while looking at the courtyard gate in front of her curiously.

He Xun walked outside the courtyard door, took out the key from his pocket and said to Lin Yin, "I usually live in the unit's dormitory. I only come here when I have free time." The

courtyard door opened, and Lin Yin stepped into the courtyard door . , the first thing you see is a square courtyard. Behind the courtyard is a 80% new two-story building.

The exterior of the small building is a red brick structure, but the rooms inside are very clean and tidy!

Such a small building, in this era, is simply the existence of a single-family villa! You must know that all the people living in the countryside in this era are made of adobe!

"This is your house?" Lin Yin couldn't help asking He Xun.

He Xun washed the rag and started cleaning, and replied, "It's the house I bought."

Lin Yin said, "That's your house."

He Xun quickly and neatly cleaned the room.

It's amazing to say that this room was uninhabited some days, and it was covered with a thin layer of gray, but it was quickly cleaned by He Xun! Lin Yin didn't help much from beginning to end.