501-510

Chapter 501

Such a house is many times better than the dilapidated house she was in before!

When her eyes were healed, she had looked at the broken house, and it was really broken. The windows were broken, the door was broken, and even the walls were broken. The house was not only broken, but also smelled very bad. I don't know if it was a child or a cat or dog. There was a lot of shit in the house...

Fortunately, it was late winter. If it was summer, the broken house would definitely not be able to stay.

The tigress of Director Wu's house even threw her into such a broken and stinky place, leaving her to fend for herself. Lin Yin felt annoyed when she thought about it.

Fortunately, there is no way out, and she met the little bastard Lin in that dilapidated house.

The little bastard Lin settled her in this yard, which is quite nice!

The entire yard, excluding the kitchen and the main room, has five or six rooms. There is no problem with the accommodation at all, and the walls in the rooms are smooth, the floor is flat, and the furniture is not bad. They were cleaned by the mother and daughter who lived in first. Very clean and tidy!

With the help of the little girl, Lin Yin sat down in a chair in the main room, secretly thinking that she had finally arrived at the place where people lived!

"Sister, my sister has boiled hot water, do you want to drink some?" the little girl asked carefully.

Lin Yin liked this little girl very much, and wanted to rub her head, but found that the gauze was still wrapped around her hands, so she said: "I don't drink water, you take me into the back room, I want to pack up the things on my body. "The

little girl responded and helped Lin Yin into the back room.

This back room is about the bedrooms of the two little sisters. Although the sheets and quilts on the bed are a little old, they are kept clean and tidy. There are pillows at each end of the bed, which is what the little sisters were like when they came for two nights. Squeeze into a bed and fall asleep.

Such a house made Lin Yin feel very warm.

She thought that when she settled down in this yard, she must be nice to the two little sisters. These two cute little girls are so annoying!

While thinking about this, Lin Yin took a forearm-thick stick from the space and smashed the plaster on her arm with a few bangs.

After the arm was free, the plaster on the leg was broken with two more bangs.

After the arms and legs were freed at the same time, the gauze wrapped around the body was removed.

After the gauze was removed, the scarred skin was exposed, and Lin Yin suddenly felt a little cold.

As a newcomer, he didn't dare to take things out of the space, so he had to rummage through the luggage of the two sisters and find some clothes that could barely be worn.

After getting dressed, Lin Yin came out of the back room and wanted to ask the little girl for a mirror to take a good look at her appearance in this life.

Not long after walking out of the back room, Lin Yin felt that something was wrong. Why did she feel that her legs were not the same length?

She lowered her head, looked at her legs, and tried to take two steps forward... This time, she really saw it clearly! Her legs are a little lame!