361-370

Chapter 361 a Word makes a Word

Remove the rotten wooden bed in the back room and assemble the new bed.

In this situation, Lin Yin couldn't bear it any longer. He pulled He Xun's arm and asked, "What's the matter? Why did you suddenly bring me furniture?"

He Xun checked the room and asked Lin Yin said, "You always don't let me come in and see, and I don't know that your house is so humid. I'll get some green bricks and cement in a few days to raise the floor of the house..."

Lin This wasn't what Yin wanted to hear, so she asked He Xun again: "I ask you, why did you suddenly bring me furniture?"

He Xun came out of the back room and waved at the people in the yard: "Other things are also Move in !"

Then the other tables, chairs, cabinets, etc. were also carried into the house and placed in designated places.

Ran and He Xun walked over to a slightly older porter and handed him a key: "Old Li, I have to trouble you to take someone for another trip and bring another bed."

Lao Li responded. Get down, grab the key, wave your arm, and walk away with the other porters.

When only He Xun and Lin Yin were left in the yard, He Xun replied to Lin Yin: "I heard Chi Yuejuan's mother say that you want to buy some boards to make a bed for your brother and sister, just after I made new furniture there. The old furniture that has been replaced is also idle when it is idle. Instead of putting it in the room, it is better to move it to your place, anyway, it will save you a lot of trouble."

Lin Yin was puzzled: "Chi Yuejuan's mother, how could that be? Tell you this?"

He Xun: "Chi Yuejuan's mother went to the hospital to see Dr. Qiu for a follow-up consultation, and Dr. Qiu is familiar with me, so it's not surprising that I know about you.

" During this time, wherever he goes, there are his shadows!

Speaking of Dr. Qiu, Lin Yin had some impressions. It seemed that he was a doctor with good medical skills in the county hospital. Doctor Qiu, fortunately, He Xun took a line from it later and introduced this Doctor Qiu to Chi Yuejuan's house to see Chi's mother.

Why does this He Xun have his network of connections everywhere? Is he a spider?

All the things have been moved, and it would not be good to return them, and she really lacked furniture now, so she said to He Xun, "How much did you buy the furniture? I'll give you the money another day."

He Xunyao He shook his head: "I don't need the money. You just need to tell me, how did you think about the things I asked you to think about a few days ago?"

Lin Yin: "I haven't thought about it yet."

I thought He Xun would continue along the way He continued to ask about this topic, but unexpectedly he suddenly changed the subject and asked her: "Are you at home on Sunday next week? I'll bring someone to pad the floor of your house."

Lin Yin hurriedly declined: "No, no need , I rented this house, and I won't live in it forever."

He Xun: "Let's raise the ground a little bit. There is a lot of rain in midsummer

. Yin secretly said, no wonder the legs of the bed in the room were rotted. It turned out to be because the ground in the room was too low, and it was easy for water to get in during heavy rains in summer, but don't need cement, just get some bricks, and raise the bed, cabinets and other furniture." Lin Yin said.